Chapter 19: A Great Day

Excuse all errors!!!

Enjoy
(Shanice & Melly in MM looking sexy👅)

*Omniscient POV*

Omelly: "At any point you want me to stop, just say the word."

(She nodded shyly as she gripped the back of his neck pulling him into a kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Shanice felt a feeling at the pit of her stomach... Butterflies? His hand slowly reached down to remove her dress.)

Omelly: "Don't be nervous babygirl"

(She nodded yet again lost for words simply enjoying the moment. The way he looked at her held so much compassion. She was completely relaxed. )

Shanice: "I'm ready .."

(He nodded sitting her body up he helped her take off her shirt. Popping her bra off she tried to cover herself. He gently removed her arms placing them above her head. )

Omelly: "You look beautiful Babygirl you don't have to hide from me. I love everything about you"

(He sucked on her right breast to her nipple go hard as soft moans escaped her mouth. He slowly kissed down the core of her stomach as her back arched slightly. Completely pulling her underwear and dress off her breathing increased, watching him undress.)

Omelly: "You trust me?"

(She nodded but he shook his head no.)

Omelly: "I need to hear you say it"

Shanice: "I trust you daddy"

(She said with a smirk on her face . Omelly quickly dropped his pants he ripped open a gold magnum.)

Shanice: "Wait.. Um could I maybe put it on for you?

Omelly: "Yeah sure... You know what your doing?"

(She nodded taking the condom out of his hand. She slowly rolled the condom on his thick erected penis. Checking for any holes she laid back on the bed. He positioned himself on top of her.)

Omelly: "If it hurts just tell me I'll stop"

(Leaning down kissing her neck softly. He rubbed himself against sticking the tip in. He took himself out of her slowly easing back in she gasped loudly. )

Shanice: "Shit ..."

(She grunted feeling him stretch her out. He slowly penetrated her walls getting her use to his size. Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. )

Shanice: "Faster..oh shit baby yes"

(She clawed his back feeling all of him inside of her. Moaning loudly made he felt her walls clench against him.)

Shanice: "I think I'm about to fuck! Cum"

Omelly: "Hold it for a sec Ard."

(After a few more strokes they came together and he pulled out throwing the condom away. He pulled on his boxers and got back in bed. Shanice was drifting to sleep so he pulled her on top of him. Rubbing his fingers tips up and down her exposed back.)

Omelly: "I love you"

Shanice: "I love you too Daddy"

*Nicki POV*