Chapter 21: Our Future

Excuse all errors!!

Enjoy

*Omniscient POV*

They've been at the beach for a few hours now and they were having the time of their life. Malia was afraid of the horses while Shannon & Monica rode them on the beach side. While Meek & Nic were riding on the jet skis as Shanice and Omelly helped Malia build a sandcastle. They were having the time of their life even though Shanice still wasn't speaking to her Mom at the moment She wasn't mad anymore she just didn't want things to be awkward between them since their last encounter about Chino and his girlfriend. Chino's new relationship was the last thing on Shanice's mind right now as she enjoyed her time with Omelly and Malia building a sandcastle. Since the moment they came to the beach Malia's smile hasn't left her face.

Malia: "Daddy I'm hungry"

Omelly: "Whatchu want to eat?"

Malia: "Fwies"

(She smiled.)

Omelly: "You gotta eat food Lia. You can't keep eating fries"

Malia: "Well Shanice gives me fwies so I want Fwench fwies"

(She semi yelled as Omelly thought about whooping her ass. Jamaica wasn't the same as America he could have whooped her ass and got away with it if he wanted to but he decided not to deal with it right now since he knew this was all Shanice's fault. She had her spoiled rotten so this was her problem.)

Omelly: "Well go tell Shanice you're hungry then since I don't have a say in what you can and can't eat"

Malia: "Okay"

(She dragged as she ran off leaving Omelly sitting next to the sandcastle. Malia knew that Shanice wouldn't say no to her so she was excited to tell her that she was hungry so she could get some fries.)