Chapter 4: Tour Rehearsals Pt. 2

*Nicki POV*

Rehearsals for the tour was a lot of fun but it's exhausting. Meek had just finished with his rehearsal and decided to crash my rehearsal with the chasers. It was fun but they were a little distracting at times. They were joking around and laughing while Meek and I rehearsed. Shanice was laughing around with Chino as the chasers rode their hoverboards and make fun of each other.

Shanice- "I really hope you guys don't kiss for too long cause it's gross."

(She said as she watched her parents make out during the Omeeka session of their rehearsal.)

Nicki- "When you make out with Chino we don't complain so why are you being grossed out by your parents Shan?"

Shanice- "I don't do that in front of you guys. You guys do it in front of me like you have no care in the world. Its embarrassing"

Meek- "Well don't come on tour with us then cause that's all we'll be doing"

(He said as he slapped Nicki on the butt.)

Shanice- "You love to annoy me. I know you do things on purpose for me to not come on tour with you guys but I'm coming anyway so you can shush."

Meek- "Scratch all that. Let's get back to you making out with Chino."

Shanice- "Let's not. You have work to do and I have work to do also."

Meek- "You can't run from this. I will talk to you about this so stop tryna change the subject."

Shanice- "I'm not I just don't feel comfortable talking about kissaing my boyfriend with you Dad."

Meek- "Now you make me wanna stop talking to you. You know calling me Dad makes me sound old."

Shanice- "Well talking to your daughter like she's 10 is gonna make her call you Dad"

Meek- "Where did Omelly go?"

(He asked as he noticed that Omelly was missing)

Deen- "O went to use the bathroom. You were so wrapped up in being in your daughter's business that you didn't even notice."

Meek- "Man shut up"

Shanice- "Anyways back to rehearsal. I gotta go check on something. I'll be back"

Robert- "Where are you going?"

(He asked with a confused expression)

Shanice- "To use the bathroom. Can I get something for you on my way back nosey."

Robert- "Shan go about your business. I just wanted to make sure that you were staying close."

(He said in a nonchalant tone)

Shanice- "Yeah whatever Dad. Bye!"

(Was the last thing she said before leaving to use the bathroom.)