Chapter 15:Malia's Surprise

Missed me...I know y'all did cause I missed y'all. Sorry for the wait but this is just a cute chapter before their interesting vacation...Enjoy!! ❤ #LongAndCuteChapter
(Shanice,Omelly & Malia in MM)

*Shanice POV*

After lunch with Chino I was beyond missed. I didn't wanna ruin such a beautiful day so I decided to spend some time with Melly & Malia. My parents would have been able to know that I was mad and I didn't want Chino to be their problem. He's mine, was mine.

Babe❤: "I'm outside"

(I smiled sending Omelly a quick text. I was beyond anxious to see Malia since I haven't seen her in a while due to Omelly and I's past problems. She was always so shy when she was around me but Omelly told me that she wasn't like that no more. I was hoping that she'd still remember me, I mean she's just 4 and she can but I was hoping she wouldn't.)

Omelly: "Didn't expect to see you so soon"

(Omelly greeted as he pulled me into a half hug. He still had an attitude.)

Me: "Well lunch ended quicker than I expected so I decided to stop by"

Omelly: "Okay come in"

Me: "You still got an attitude"

(He smacked his teeth as I took off my shoes.)

Omelly: "I don't"

Me: "Whatever"

Omelly: "I see you still got one"

Me: "Nahhh I'm good just annoyed that's all"

Omelly: "By me?"

(He asked taking me out of my daze. No matter how much I wanted to forget everything that happened I just couldn't. Chino's motives and true color really showed and I'm mad at myself for just seeing them.)