Chapter 23: Apology Accepted

Excuse all errors!!!

Enjoy

*Omelly POV*

Shanice and I were the only ones up right now since Malia fell asleep a few minutes ago. I'm surprised her rude ass didn't fall sleep earlier since she's been running around all day but it was good to finally have some peace after all the running around we've been doing today. Jamaica has been great I can see why Shanice is so obsessed with this place. We still had a few days left in Jamaica but I still had a lot of things to take care of when we get back to Cali. Starting with Sasha and her just up and leaving Malia on me whenever she feels like it. I had no problem spending time with my daughter but what I do have a problem with is Sasha not holding up her end on out co-parenting arrangement. Shanice and her Mom have been pressuring me to get full custody of Malia since it already feels like I'm her only parent and I've been thinking about it a lot since I've been out here. I just never pictured our situation coming to this. Sasha was the first person who I felt like I could be with forever,our relationship was smooth sailing until it just wasn't. I've never been a relationship type a nigga until I got with Shanice. After giving birth to Malia I thought everything would change with us I guess I was more into it than she was. She just wanted her life back that she had before she was pregnant and Malia and I just wasn't apart of that life. I was just thankful to have someone like Shanice that respects Malia and treats her as if she was her own. I don't know what I would do without her and I wasn't tryna find out.

Shanice: "Are you even watching the movie?"

Me: "Nahh I was actually thinking bout Sasha"

Shanice: "So instead of watching the movie with your girlfriend you're thinking about your ex. Wow"

Me: "Its not even like that"

(I laughed as she continued to roll her eyes at me. Here she was being a drama queen as always. I wonder who she got that from.)

Shanice: "Then don't say it like that."

Me: "Well my bad for making shit seem like I was thinking bout her like that"

Shanice: "Is that your apology?"

Me: "The hell I gotta apologize for? You're the one that misunderstood what I was saying"

Shanice: "No you're the asshole that said that shit to be funny. Oh I'm just thinking about Sasha"

(She mocked lifting Malia off of the bed and placing her in her next door. Thanks to Shanice the hotel provided us with a room inside of my room for Malia even though she still had her room separately. You would have thought she was Shanice's daughter instead of mine the way she has her spoiled rotten. )