Chapter 17: Welcome To Jamaica

Excuse all errors!!
(Jamaica Grande Hotel in MM)

Enjoy

*Nicki POV*

We finally made it to Jamaica an hour ago and was on our way to our hotel. I was excited for this trip cause our family needed it. After the past few months of dealing with Shanice and what she went through I knew a vacation was something that was needed. This will be good for not only our family but for Shanice dealing with everything that she was mentally dealing with. It was nice to see how cute Shanice and Omelly were with each other. He treated her like a princess and I could tell that she was spoiled rotten. Malia slept the entire trip which surprised us all since she ate all that candy. I still wanted to know what happened between Shanice and Chino especially since he came here with some girl that no one knew anything about. I knew Shanice was over it but as much as I tried to get over it I couldn't. I knew something was up but she didn't wanna say.

"Whatchu thinking about?"

(Meek asked taking me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize how long as I was watching Omelly and Shanice interact until Meek said something.)

Me: "How much happier Shanice has been since she got with Omelly. I know we hated the thought at first but its been growing on me."

Meek: " I'll never get over it but I have to agree with you. She's been so much happier and as much as I don't wanna admit it's because of Omelly "

Me: "We just gotta learn to accept that she's growing up Meek"

Meek: "I know Nic I know. I'm learning to accept the fact that we're losing her"

Me: "We're not losing her. She's just growing up. She'll always be here Rihmeek she's just becoming her own person. She's been told what to do all her life and now she's just finally doing her own thing at her own pace"

Meek: "You're right. I just can't imagine my baby girl having sex. I know that's a part of growing up but I just want her to wait"

(He said in a disgusted tone. I don't wanna imagine Shanice having sex either but we'd be hypocritical if we told her not have sex until she was older. We didn't wait so why should we tell her to.)

Me: "I can't stomach the thought of her having sex either but we can't stop it. She's a young adult, a lot older than we were when we had sex. We just gotta tell her to protect herself."

Meek: "I get that. You can tell her all that shit cause I won't be talking to my baby girl about sex. I'm disgusted just talking about"