Chapter 12: Who Needs Therapy Now?

Vote hoes and stop being silent readers. Man I hate that shit *Meek voice * lol. Get ready to cry this is an emotional one. Enjoy!!! ❤
(Nicki & Shanice in the MM)

*Omniscient POV*

"Are you kidding me?"

(Nicki yelled as Shanice jumped completely startled by her Mom's reaction.)

Shanice: "Mom calm down"

Nicki: "Shanice don't tell me to calm down. I thought Omelly came over here to help you sort out your feelings not for you both to confirm how you feel about each other"

Shanice: " Go ahead and talk as loud as you can. If Dad comes out here I'm leaving"

(She stated  shocking the hell out of Nicki. Shanice has never stood up for herself especially not to her Mom.)

Nicki: "I know you're an adult now Niecey but I will still smack you"

(Shanice laughed.)

Shanice: "I know you can but I'm an adult and I will not let you guys tell me who to be with no more"

Nicki: "And I get that but why does it have to be Omelly? Do you feel obligated to him because he was there for you when we weren't?"

(She asked as Shanice just sat there with an angry expression. She didn't want to be rude to her Mom but for her Mom to think that her being with Omelly was an obligation to her made her feel angry and naïve.)

Shanice: "That's very insulting even for you. I'd never stay with someone out of obligation so you can dead that please and I actually love him"

Nicki: "Shanice you're 19 you don't know what love is"

Shanice: "You were 18 when you fell in love with Dad."

Nicki: "That's different"

Shanice: "No it's not. I've come to the realization that I won't be ruled by you guys anymore. Yes you guys are my parents but I will not let you guys run my life anymore"

(She explained.)

Nicki: "Shanice I get that you're young and sensitive and you're emotional but being with Omelly is not right for you."

Shanice: "And being with Chino is?"

Nick: "Yes I actually like Chino for you."