Chapter 6: Congratulations You Played Yourselves

*Shanice'POV*

We had just finished eating our appetizer and was looking over the menu for what we'll have for dinner. It was so much to choose from. I didn't know what to get. After 10 minutes of scanning the menu we had finally decided. My Dad wanted the Ultimate Feast and my Mom wanted the Lobster Scampi Linguini. Chino, Tak and Deen decided on getting the Admiral's Feast. I wanted the Fish and Chips and surprisingly so did Omelly. Having to sit here with him for hours really brought back a lot of memories of when we had Red Lobster.

*Flashback*

Omelly- "Are you gonna tell me what you want to eat?"

(He asked as I sat in his car contemplating.)

Shanice- "I'm not that hungry but I am craving for Fish and Chips."

Omelly- "And where do you wanna get that at? Any normal girl would have chosen a restaurant or a place to go."

Shanice- "I'm not a normal girl though. We can't be seen together because my Dad will kill us both."

Omelly- "I can handle him but I understand what you're saying"

Shanice- "Red Lobster sells the best Chips and Fish so we can go there."

Omelly- "Did you hear what Bey said about Red Lobster though?"

(He laughed)

Shanice- "Melly please don't get smacked. Let's just go get some food and shut up"

(She laughed along with him)

Omelly- "Okay but you can stay in the car while I get the food if that's okay with you."

Shanice- "It's cool I was actually thinking the same thing."

Omelly- "Great minds"

(Omelly laughed)

(End of Flashback)

Jasmine- "Is that all?"

(We all nodded as she close her notepad and thanked us. She was a good waitress she's not like the ones that we're use to. They usually fan out and act unprofessional but she was different. I know she'll be getting a huge tip cause that's just how my Mom and Dad are. They don't tip under $100. Which is always weird to me.)

Chino- "You okay Shanice?"

(Chino asked as he sensed the distance between them.)