Chapter 10: I Wanna Be With You Too

Damn Shanice, back at it again with another update lol. I'm highkey obsessed with this book and I thought I'd just get the most emotional chapter yet out of the way so Enjoy!!! ❤

*Omelly POV*

I knew we needed to talk about what happened but I wasn't ready just yet I know it sounds selfish but I've always blamed myself for what happened to her even after I found out that it was partly my fault. As I sat down and looked into her eyes all the hurt and hatred that I had for her went away. A part of me wanted to stay mad at her right now but I knew that reliving what happened last year September would make me fall for her all over again. Her strength was something that drew me to her and every since that crazy night I still can't let the love I had for her go. I decided to see what her reason was behind this topic of conversation.

Me: "I thought we agreed to leave it in the past. Why the sudden change?"

(I said as I looked at her with saddened eyes. I knew she needed me more than ever right now but I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it.)

Shanice: "I told my parents a few days ago Melly and ever since then I just can't not think about it. I have questions that I've never gotten the answer to."

Me: "I don't have the answers though. I don't know what you want me to tell you."

(I sighed as I tried my best to lie to her.)

Shanice: "You wanna know why I told my parents?"

(She asked.)

Me: "Sure why did you?"

(I asked nonchalantly.)

Shanice: "I told them right after I confronted my Dad about what he did to us."

(I sat there in disbelief. I never wanted to tell her what Meek did but she was pissing me off that day so I said it to make her look stupid.)

Me: "What exactly happened? Cause I didn't want you to go back to Meek Shanice."

(I stated sternly.)

Shanice: "All I said was that you were there for me when the situation happened. Nothing more nothing less."

(She said as she sighed uncomfortably.)