Chapter 4

The powder room is very cozy. All the fixtures are either dark brown or black. The lighting is yellow and thank God blushing won't be possible under this light. She releases my arm and leans back on the counter with the mirror facing her back.

It's a little room having a cubicle to do your business. I think I'm fumbling with how to get inside the cubicle while she's eyeing me. "Uhm."

I don't know how to excuse myself.

She suddenly springs at me and next thing I know, I have my back against the cubicle wall with lips prying my mouth open. I had no time to breathe so I inhale through my mouth which gives her the chance to deepen the kiss. My mind is reeling both from being intoxicated by her scent, her lips crushing mine and the little space for movement. My first kiss.

She tastes sweet maybe from eating oysters. She tastes salty and it feels like I'm back to eating oysters. I close my eyes and let her take my lips. I feel her hand move to my arms down to my wrists and hold them up above my head. Shall I try to breathe again?

I gasp and she pulls away to give me a second to breathe but before I even start to say something stupid, she's nibbling my lips again.

I feel her move and her body grind against me. Oh my. My first date, first kiss. Are we really going to do this here?

She breathes again and pulls me inside the cubicle, pins me again to the wall and I'm still speechless, breathless and wanton.

I am supposed to have my private space alone. I already feel like exploding with her touch. I don't know where to place myself when I feel like I'm bursting everywhere. I am panting. Seems like it was forever when I last breathed.

Next thing I know, her hands are on my hips, still pushing me to the wall like she wants us deep inside it.

I hear moaning and feel her hand go further down. I'm anticipating her next moves. I think we must stop. I think we must not.

When she brings my leg to wrap around her hips, my dress rolls in between us from hips below, I'm already exposed. She drags her fingers to caress my bare thigh and I shatter.

I suppress the moans but I feel like twice as burning. Her kisses travel on my lips to my neck and as I almost whimper, she pulls my hips against her. I place my hands on her shoulders to keep my balance while she devours me alive. I feel the strap of my dress slips down to my arms. I feel the tension as her lips follows the trail where her hands were on my arms.

I hear the door of the room open. It feels like somebody poured us ice cold shower. I am brought back to my senses and she drops my leg. We forgot to lock the door. I pull my dress strap and pat my hair down. My face reddens against the yellow light. She breathes and looks at me still with dark clouded eyes and smiles.

A woman comes in and all she's able to say is "Oh." I feel myself blush even if I try to act like nothing happened. The woman smiles knowingly at us and Blake just nods and leaves. I am left in front of the mirror as I fix the wild look in my eyes. What just had happened?!

After taking steady breaths, I try to excuse myself from the lady to pee. Last thing on my mind before leaving the washroom is the smell of soap.

I go back to our table where she sits perfectly calmed and collected. She must be used to this kind of dating. She removes her glasses and let it sit on the table. I sit back and breathe louder this time as if huffing.

"We have all the time in the world baby." She suddenly speaks and leans over the table.

"I do not expect my first date to be making out or making anything." I say angrily. I feel so cheap for being an easy catch. I did not expect myself with these kind of reactions. What has gotten into me?! What will Tia say once she knew that I'm an easy one?