Chapter 15

Days go by so fast that almost a week gone by. Blake and I kept the bed warm every night or every time we are both in the house. I can say we already warmed every inch of her house as far the kitchen could go. Maybe it's my new found addiction. Maybe I am also a tease but I haven't thought of myself like that and as far as I remember I don't know how to tease.

It just happens every time when we are alone in a room. The living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom even up there in the rooftop of the building where the sky is so open and the night is cool.

I have never thought I will have a VERY active sex life. I just surrendered my virginity not long ago and we are already doing marathons all around. Sorry not sorry.

The first time I really wanted to bleed for her, make sure it is clear she had me first. I didn't bleed a lot. I thought it is going to be like having my period on the first day but all I had was a few spots in my underwear.

Have I even mentioned she tastes heavenly? I had watched once a movie where a girl goes down to another girl. My intention is just to try it out and maybe it will bring her pleasure. She was so surprised that she wrestled with me preventing me from doing what I wanted to do but I got the best of her and she can no longer deny it to me. She was not used to being loved in that way. I was just lucky to get away with it.

She was tangy and sweet and musky and wild female. A wild taste you cannot compare to anything. My first taste from a flower. A drip has got me going on for minutes, I cannot get enough of her essence. It's ambrosia at its finest. A food for the gods that I had the advantage after all these years. And coming from a woman.

Just thinking about the previous events got me feeling so warm but I still cannot get up. The side table clock says it's still five in the morning. I can still be lazy and not get up until six.

I turn around and drape my arm around Blake. I snuggle close to her as I hear her sigh comfortably in my embrace. Her shirt already pulled up on her torso where I can feel the softness of her skin. She has chicken skinned torso but still it is soft as a babe's.

She moans softly as she probably is dreaming for she smiles unconsciously in her sleep.

I continue day dreaming and recalling the night I surrendered my virginity. She was already so ready for me, for my mouth, for my tongue. When she couldn't take it no more, I slipped my middle finger inside her while licking her at the same time.

Burning lava must have felt like it for my skin gets so torched up by the liquid flowing out of her which I didn't put to waste but immediately lick.

Then the bedroom door flies open and my eyes got so wide I feel they would pop out from their sockets.

Dianne. She must be Dianne in her clad heels and black skimpy one shoulder dress. Her hand still stuck on the door knob with a baggage trolley on the other. She was surprised as I am.

Dianne. She must be Dianne in her clad heels and black skimpy one shoulder dress. Her hand still stuck on the door knob with a baggage on the other. She was surprised as I am. I am staring at her like a kid being caught stealing from a cookie jar and she is staring back like a burglar got her at gunpoint.

I might be stealing but not for a cookie. She could as well be at gunpoint but not from a burglar. Nobody moves. I don't know how to wake Blake when we are both still at shock. I almost forgot it is already Friday. She is to come home today but I never expected it to be this early. Too much thoughts running through and out of my mind. Blake needs to wake up and explain. I cannot do it for us.

"Blake." I whisper not taking my eyes away from Dianne. Seems to me that what she witnessed is just sinking in as I see her surprised look slowly becomes confusion to hurt and anger when her eyes darted to the sleeping Blake beside me with my hand resting on Blake's hip.