Chapter 14

AN: Please take note this part has explicit content. I warn you. If you are a homophobe, please close this page immediately. Overwhelming hotness. This chapter might be very short but I assure you it's not short of sizzles. Have fun just not too much. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels good to make someone happy. It's enlightening to see them smile over petty things you do for them. It is heartwarming to feel appreciated. That is entirely what I am feeling right now. I am overwhelmed with emotions. Maybe it's the same as getting overdosed with a drug. You cannot seem to know where to place too much happiness, too much emotions.

Maybe it's the feeling of being high. Probably the reason why a lot of people enjoy taking drugs for this same high. If only they know it's just the same with making a loved one happy and being the reason of their happiness. If only, then there's a big possibility they'll give up smoking weed and instead focus on making somebody happy.

After checking out the new "toy" we decided to call it a day and started to get ready for bed.

As I lie on my side of the bed and pull the covers to my chin, she does the same and faces me afterwards.

"So how was your day?" I encouragingly ask.

She yawns for a second and replies, " It was interesting. I already informed my family about the new setting we have. I already told them about you and even got scolding from father. He is not that against us but he said I should make sure there are no overlaps. He insisted if I'm done with Dianne, then I should tell her we're done."

I listen and silently agree to what his father wants. It is indeed unfair on Dianne's side to be in the dark with regards to this love triangle.

She should be very well informed since she lives here too and I sleep here. I am just waiting for Blake to have the courage to tell her. Maybe she's waiting for Dianne to arrive and see for herself or maybe she's waiting so we can both explain to her what is happening while she is in a far city. Remembering, she will be back by Friday.

"Hey." she says as she lifts my chin and forces to look at her. "You don't have to worry we already talked about this, right?" Her brows all tangled up in worry. She kisses my head for assurance.

I simply nod though feeling the early stages of heartache. I keep my cool and silence about it. I don't want to mess with her plans and her mind. She already knows what to do and when to do it.

"I just don't want to surprise her with something like this. It would be very unfair for her if she knows that we already started our relationship while I am committed to her. We know it's not right. Though I am sure she's already seeing somebody else, she just won't tell me about it, I think we should still stay clear when it comes with her." Her tone is no longer soothing but more on convincing one. She might be feeling like I wanted to interrupt her disagreeing on what she wanted us to do.

I press my lips together and force a smile. I want to make sure the day does not go to waste. We started it on a happy note, I don't want it to end yet, not even for her.

I know what I got myself into. I have been so sure about Blake. I did not expect to be so stuck in the middle that I cannot do anything but wait and see.

"I love you." I mutter. "I trust you. I continue and swallow the sob stuck in my throat.

She reaches for my nape to pull me to her arms as she allows my head to rest on her arms. I silently swallowed twice, thrice just to prevent the tears from forming.

These days were the first days of knowing my emotional self. She hasn't introduced herself in the past, in a much meaner parts of my life. A person has no right to break his heart more than once a day.