prologue

"Oh my god, would you two stop it?" Liam says exasperatedly.

I roll my eyes at Liam and so does Harry.

"What about a deal?" Louis asks smugly.

I raise my eyebrows at him to continue. Harry rolls his eyes before Louis speaks.

"You have to compliment each other when I ask you to." We both scoff at the the same time before glaring at each other. How dare he scoff the same time as I did?

"No thanks." I wave my hand dismissively as I focus back on FIFA.

"Never will I ever." Harry mutters before averting his attention to his phone.

"Oh, Niall. Do you want me to tell Harry that time when you got off the car and s-"

"Louis!" I glare at him. Harry can't know about that, Jesus. He'll make a wuss out of me if he knew.

Louis chuckles and so does Liam. Harry snorts and smirks watching my distressed state. I flip him off but he just flips me off too.

"Harry! Remember when we snuck out the last time and you stepped on a sn-" Harry throws a pillow straight at Liam's face before screaming, "Liam, stop!" Harry frowns at Liam and Liam and Louis just guffaws in front of Harry and me.

"So?"

Harry and I glare at each other, as if reading each others' minds. I'm sure Harry won't love it if Liam tells me his story and I sure as hell wouldn't want Harry knowing mine. He then sighs and shakes his head before nodding. I sigh and pull my hair out.

"Deal."

______________

ps. jock!niall
badboy!harry
side pairings: (lilo, duh)

every chapter is dedicated to storanfeels  her book was the inspiration for this, thanks haily