12. what position

H

I don't miss the way Niall just huffed a little before looking at me again.

He coughs, "Yeah?"  He whispers.

I cannot believe Imm getting soft and vulnerable in front of him. Of all people, it had to be him. But, of all people, he decided he wanted to help me. He decided to help me. Me, of all people.

"Why'd you help me here?" I start pulling a few of the grasses but he slaps my hand a little.

"Don't do that. Let it live." Niall smiles before letting out a breath. I chuckle and stop nonetheless, surprisingly.

"Well, I know how it's like when you're witnessing your parents falling out." Niall brings his legs up a little, placing his arms on his knees as he looks out. I watch him. I watch how he thinks of the words he's about to say.

"I know we're not on the best terms, but if I couldn't make myself feel better before – if I couldn't help myself before, I might as well help you. You need it, Harry. Even if you don't believe you do, you will." Niall breathes in before shaking his head.

He laughs a little but I did it.

I grab on to his shoulders and I brought him closer to me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, breathing in deeply. I feel everything at the same time and I have no idea why it all feels so good. So bad but I don't mind because Niall's made it clear he's here to help.

"Thank you, thank you so fucking much." I managed to let out. He laughs a little, somehow comforting.

He pats my back gently, running his hand up and down before pulling away.

"Never thought we'd be in this position, Styles." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh I thought of a position we'd be in." I smirk at him. His eyes widen as gasps a little.

"Motherfucker." Niall hits the side of my head and I laugh at his reaction.

"I hate you."

__________
how was this im so sorry odmnsbaka
it's been a year since my otra im so sad