13. thanks luv u niall

N

Football has been a bitch but tournaments are coming so we have to get ready. I walk towards my dad's house when I realized I still haven't picked Ava up from her friend's house. I'm not sure who the person is though. Blake, her best friend, just sent me the address and told me to pick Ava up.

P.S. this message didn't come from me.

With the follow up:

P.P.S. go as early as possible thanks luv u niall

I chuckle at his message before sending him a thank you.

"Niall?" I look up to see my dad in an apron and a fork in his hand. I smile and walk up to him, giving him a hug and a kiss.

"What are you making?" I ask.

"Buzzfeed recipes. Greg and Ava's been sending them to me." I smile at that because they're too obsessed with it.

"Speaking of Ava, where is she? I thought you'd come here together? And your mum?" My dad asks too much questions. Jesus.

I scratch my neck before walking back a little, "Actually, I was about to pick Ava up and Greg's with mum so I guess they'll come here together."

My dad nods before he looks at me skeptically, "You forgot Ava didn't you?"

"I didn't mean to! I thought she was at home with mum but I just remembered they left after I did!" My dad just laughs anyway.

"Defensive." He muses. Eventually, he let me leave and I entered the address onto the GPS. A beep on my phone alerts me that someone texted, and by someone, I mean Blake.

Jesus christ Niall it's 6:30 fucking go get your sister!!!

I decide to call him and put him on speaker, driving my way.

"Hello?" Blake answers.

"Why are you panicking? What's wrong if it's 6:30?" I ask. It's silent for a moment before Blake answers.

"Are you near? You'll see. Come up to their door at 6:45, you'll love me." Blake says from the other line.

"I'm here. Is the house sort of cream with blue and stuff?" I ask, making sure I'm at the right house at 6:45.

"Yes, okay it's 6:44. Tell me how it went tomorrow or something." Blake then cuts our conversation and when 6:45 ticked, I get out of my car and knock on the door.

As I was about to knock the second time, a middle aged woman and a middle aged man all dressed in white open the door.

"Oh, uhm, good evening. Is Ava Horan here?" The woman looks at me curiously before the man steps up.

If Blake set me up I will kill him.

"And who are you?" The man asks gently.

"Niall Horan, sir. Ava's brother." The woman looks at me a little long then walks towards their stairs.

I stand outside for a while, awkwardly may I add.

The woman comes back with Ava following behind her and a guy. Must be their son.

As they come closer, I take a good look at my sister and there, bold and mighty is a hickey. I look at the boy who seemed like a fuckboy, honestly.

"We must be going. Thanks." I say before looking at Ava as if I'm done with her shit and to hurry her ass up in my car. She was silent the whole time we walked to my car. As I opened my seat, she slowly slips in.

"You told me you were with mum." I say lowly and slowly, afraid I might get too angry and crash.

She was silent for a moment.

"I can't believe you lied, Av. And he seemed like a total prick."

She huffs, oh the fuck?

"This is why I didn't want to tell you. You'll think he's not good for me or a prick or whatever. Niall, I'm 16, let me live."

"Let you live? Are you hearing yourself? I'm not restricting you to date if that's what you consider living. You can live without anyone at the moment. You're 16, so many things ahead of you, Av. High school relationships stress you out. Especially him, he'll stress you out. Believe. I've seen them and I know them."

Ava stays silent the whole ride. I know she hasn't agreed to whatever I was saying because she hasn't agreed. She always does.

"I won't tell mum, dad, Greg or Denise." I say before getting out of my car, walking in my dad's house.