16. it's soft ok

N

So, today is – well today's a normal day again. A very normal one. I'd be dropping by at Louis' house since he couldn't get out and hang out because his sisters were home. Eventually, I had to drop Ava off earlier since she had to talk to Fizzy and I had to go to work.

"Ah, how's it going with the sexual tension?" Connor asks as he puts down the little rabbit. Troye was currently with Dr. Cody and Aislin helping a little pug give birth to her pups. They look like bottles. The tiny ones, at that.

"First of all, there is no sexual tension," Connor scoffs and I roll my eyes at him anyway, "And second, Harry and I are actually... getting along?" I wonder too.

I mean, it's out of the blue. Like suddenly everything's different? I didn't do anything magical nor did a janitor talk to me about my past or whatever. I didn't go to fortune teller so, what the fuck? I think this is making me confused.

"Mate, did you tell your mum?" Connor asks hesitantly. I look at him and oh, okay I think I know what he means,

"Uh, no actually. It should be obvious, right? I mean I never introduced a girl home or Ava's not stopped teasing me to Harry and I never told them I was seeing someone. Mum or Dad wouldn't hurt me, right?" I ask, my eyes widen in hopes for Connor to comfort me somehow. Connor smile sympathetically before nodding.

"Yeah, yeah. Great family you have. You shouldn't worry." I smile at Connor, nodding to myself before I feel a buzz on my phone.

Out with Fizzy. We'll be back at around 7. thanks love u

I don't bother to reply anymore because I have so much work to do anyway.

*

"So, Fizzy and Ava went out. I think Blake's coming with them." Louis says as he chucks the chips at me as I walk in the door to his room. Harry and Liam were situated on the floor as Louis was on the couch.

I take my shoes off before running straight to the little couch and Harry looks at me amusingly. I mirror his smirk and he shakes his head. He drags his ass towards the couch and I roll my eyes at him.

"I've got something to give you by the way." He whispers, looking up at me and I look down at him. His face illuminated by the lights from the movie on the telly. I quirked an eyebrow at him and he grins looking back at the telly.

"I could watch better if your hair wasn't on the way, you know." I grumble loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"I could've heard what Adam Sandler said if you weren't inconsiderate enough to say that out loud, you know." He twists his body and retorts back.

"You're so annoying." I mumble, playfully angry and Harry seems to catch the smile because he looks at me, smiling too but apparently, Louis didn't.

"I put up with you, I don't even know why." He pauses the movie and stands up, motioning me and Harry to do the same.

"What?" I ask. He grins brightly before grabbing my wrist and grabbing Harry's too.

"Compliment!" We both look at Louis disbelievingly but somehow I feel like this won't be so hard at all.

"Oh yeah, Harry. Did you know that one time Nia–"

"Shut the fuck up, I fucking hate you." Louis smiles at me. This time, Liam stands beside Louis giving Harry a knowing look so Harry groans out loud.

Harry then looks at me and I look back at him. I know we were about to burst into laughter. I can feel it. Harry's cheeks were red, probably because he needed to laugh too? I don't know.

"I'll go first." Harry smiles, biting his lip in attempt to stop grinning. Made him even more adorable, though.

Well isn't this a sight?

"I like the sigh you make after you just laughed your ass off." I was shocked then I chuckle shaking my head.

"Idiot." I mutter before taking a close look at him, this time, his smile falters.

"I like the way your hands move when you talk about something, you know." I look at him and he smiles slowly before nodding.

"Yeah, I know." We stumble back a little when Louis shouts, "Well! That turned out much better than I expected. I was asking for compliments but it seems like it became a What I like about you thing. Went pretty well, don't you think Liam?" I look at Liam slowly but he has a smirk on his face looking at Harry.

"Pretty well, actually." He then looks at Louis before grabbing his hips pulling him down to the couch.

What the fuck is happening. "God." I moan. Maybe He can help me.

"I prefer Harry, but I guess that could work."  He says sitting down on the floor in front of me. I hit his head but I didn't move my hand away since his hair is pretty soft.

"Absolute idiot, you are." I say lowly as we continue with the movie.

He hums in reply as he slides his head in between my knees as I play with his hair.

What? It's soft, okay.