17. nice ass, now get out

N

After an hour and a half, we're still situated in the couch and Harry seemed to have fallen asleep. I look around and great, Louis and Liam aren't around. I groan in annoyance before looking down at Harry who has his head tilted back on the edge of the couch, still in between my knees.

"Rreh." I mumble.

"Harry." I try to whisper again. Wait, why do people whisper when they wake someone up anyway? Won't that be soothing them to sleep even more?

I try to stand and I blush in embarrassment because seriously, standing up with Harry below me is something to be flustered about. I turn around to face him and inch my face closer before I did something so stupid.

"Harry!" I shout and everything happened so fast, I'm clutching my chin and Harry puts a hand on his forehead, wincing.

Okay now I understand why people whisper.

"The fuck is wrong with you!" Harry shouts angrily, his voice deeper and raspier and my dick is a bit of an attention seeker.

"You wouldn't wake up!" He stands up and rubs his face and glares at me.

I roll my eyes at him and I smirk. Yay, got him all worked up again. Harry then yells so loud I turn around to look at him.

"Don't fucking mess with me when I'm asleep or when I just woke up!" I heard that somewhere.

You can mess with a drunk but not someone who just woke up.

And doing it to Harry seems very fun. I walk over to him and pat his cheek before I reach down to tap his ass and walk out to look for Liam and Louis. Harry gasps mockingly before closing the door behind me.

"Niall Horan!" He feigns hurt holding his chest, I look at him to continue and he does, "How dare you tap my ass, don't lead me on like that. You're a monster!" I ignore him as we walk down to the kitchen where we find a disgusting Liam and Louis snogging on the table where his sisters eat. Great.

Dinner is served.

"Hey Niall," I look to my left as Harry whispers, "A bit unhygienic, don't you think?"

"But Styles," I whine, he then looks at me, "I wanted you to fuck me in the kitchen!" I whine jokingly and fuck. My eyes widen and Harry doesn't laugh. He just looks at me with his head tilted a little to the right as if he figured it out. Nope, I should shut my mouth up from now on.

Fuck.

"Wait, no. That was a joke. I swear. Louis!" I walk up to Louis and drag him away from Liam that caused a nasty smacking sound. Jesus. Well, at least I got away from Harry, right?

"We're going ho... oh, this is your house."

"Yes asshole. Liam and I were snogging in my house, so." Louis rolls his eyes at me, pushing me out of the way and I grin sheepishly at Louis.

Though, Liam and Louis didn't continue. In fact, they sat down in front of me and started chatting away. I still am a bit hesitant to go home and from my sixth sense, I can feel Harry staring at me from the island. Okay, maybe not sixth sense but peripheral vision.