7. i think so

H

If there is anything I noticed about Niall when he turned around, I've got to say that it was his eyes. They seem more... breathtaking? Anyone who sees Niall's eyes can gasp at the beauty of it, really. Hell even a few of my straight friends think so.

I think so.

I laugh quietly as I watch Niall holding his head in pain after taking a long sip at Conrad's slurpee and I see Sivan smirking at me. I shake my head at how much of a dork the school's golden boy is, boy if they just knew.

"Mate, where to?" I see Liam helping Louis handing him the things he managed to let out of his bag and I can conclude that Tomlinson is very messy.

"My house?" I ask as I stand up, twirling my keys around my finger. They both nod and I send a quick message to my sister asking if anyone's home.

Knowing she'll probably just stare at my message, I dial her number.

"Yes?"

"Gem! Are mum and dad home?"

"Nah. Counselling. I'll be off to work and I'm coming back to my flat today."

"Alright, can you leave the keys somewhere?"

"Yeah, back door white rose. Bye!"

Considering my mum and dad aren't working out so well anymore, I chose not to get my own place even if I'm taking the third year of my university year. It's convenient coming home every night. Perks of being near your university, I guess.

"Let's go?" I ask Louis and Liam as I turn around. They nod and Louis picks his bag up to his shoulder.

As we walk away from our spot, I take a look at Niall who too, was fixing his thing as were his friends.

"Is Ho–"

"Nah, I guess they're off to the vet." Oh yeah, Niall works at the local vet with his two friends every Thursdays to Saturdays.

I work at a tattoo parlour, helping a friend named Zayn I met at a tattoo shop too three years ago. Woah 18 feels like a long time ago.

It sort of is, innit?