2. big toe

N

I walk around lazily because one, I hate school; second, I hate the people; third, I want to skip school but I can't. I'm too much of a wuss to do it.

I walk around more, occasionally greeting a few friends and acquaintances my way. I just want to flat out drop and sleep right now.

"Hi, Niall." Marianne bites her lip as she bats her eyelashes innocently at me. She thinks I don't notice or I think she wants me to notice how she pushes her cleavage out to me.

Dear God, why?

"Hi." I smile at her. As I step aside, Marianne holds my arm giggling.

Jesus, I know you can hear me.

"What about you and me, janitor's closet?" I mentally laugh because closet. Am I not in it yet? I smile politely at her before I slowly take her hand off my arm.

"I'm sorry." I say before I walk away as subtly fast as possible. Walking further, hoping to find Louis in this damn hell, I spot someone who annoys the fuck out of me.

"Oi! Big toe!" I smile brightly as Harry turns around, his eyebrows furrowed. He rolls his eyes before turning away from me.

"Oh don't ignore me, Styles." I fake pout. Harry ignores me though and stuffs his things inside his locker roughly. I chuckle, not quietly, and he sighs. He looks at me dryly and a plan comes in my head.

"Oh shit, Harry! What is that?" I have to stop myself from laughing because his eyes just widens and he freezes. If there's anything Harry's scared of, it's insects and definitely spiders.

"What is it? Get it off, whatever it is, Horan!" I begin to act as if I'm scared enough to go near it.

He bites his lip and he begins jumping with his head low, shaking his hair violently and he shimmies. That's where I just I lost it. I clutch my stomach as I laugh very hard I had to lean my forehead on the lockers. Once I cool down, I realize Harry muttering curses and shoves his books to the locker, more violently may I add.

"Aw, Haribo. Don't look so grumpy." I fake pout, holding back a chuckle.

"God, Horan. I'll pin you on that locker and take you right here right now if you weren't so annoying." Harry smirks and I shut up. Of course, my body. I understand he's come out two years ago and I haven't. No one knows, well, besides Tommo. But it is hard to hide freaking boners, especially if some girl thinks she caused it.

So if I get flustered right here, in front of big toe, then I'm out and flustered because of him. Yeah, I don't think so,

"And I'm leaving." I roll my eyes, a playful smile on my lips because come on, that was fun.

"Aw, Annoying Boy come back!" He fakes plea.

I grunt and fuck does my phone fall from the surface of my books, of course. One of my worst habits really. I bend down to pick it up and that's when I hear it.

"Wonderful! Wonderful bottom you have there, Horan." I turn around to see Harry smirking, biting his lip.

Okay, maybe he is attractive.

___________________

oh my god ok may god bless this book but how is this how is this book so far im so nervous i swear to god

by the way, merry christmas! or happy holidays if you dont celebrate christmas have a great time bye ily