10. shocked

do you ship me and calum bc it's okay if you dont ill just cry but still love you

H

I'm shocked. I am.

I thought Niall would just nod his head, click his tongue then turn around like he always does when the other had left but, yeah. I'm shocked. I look over to him and I see him nibbling his lips. He has his eyebrows furrowed and he looks like he's in thought. Maybe he's uncomfortable.

"Look, Niall." I say as I put my hands in my pockets. He looks at me curiously waiting for me to continue. "It's fine if you're going to leave. I'll be fine on my own." I tell him.

He chuckles humourlessly before shaking his head.

"Aren't we all?"

We took a walk to his house first because he wanted to take his car with him, since he knows where we'll be going.

"Come on." Niall jogs his way to his Audi and I follow. Once we buckled in, I look at him.

"So, where to?" I ask. He smiles before starting the engine and I must say, his smile literally lights up the surroundings. Hell, it made me feel better.

"You'll see. Just trust me." I snort at him and I think he knows why.

"Yeah, of course I'll trust you. We both smile and I look out the window as he drives out of town.

It's nice though. Nice that Niall didn't ask what's going on and how I'm feeling. Was this how he felt when his parents separated? He was younger though so I don't think he's feeling any better than I am. I've been so rude to him and all I got in return was an offer to get me out of that hell hole.

Ever since my parents have started this whole fiasco, my life has been shit. I can't come home with a smile on my face because what if I open the door and I see ceramics and porcelains flying?

"You can turn the radio on if you want." Niall says, taking his eyes off the road for a second.

"It's fine." I sigh, "I could use some silence for a bit." Niall smiles a little at that before nodding.

I watch our surroundings, seeing he drove us away from civilizations based on my observations. Don't judge me.

He stops the engine at the bottom of a little hill. I can see a huge rock formation at the peak and an average sized tree right on it. From below, it looks stunning. How much more up there?

Niall gets on the hood of his car and I follow him too.

"You don't mind being here, do you?" Niall looks at me. I push my hair back as the wind is letting it go everywhere. Niall chuckles before flicking a few strands away from my cheek.

It's all for teasing Niall but wow, okay. That was sort of, I don't know, cute?  I look down with a smile on my face. Shaking the thought away. I look at him.

"Can we come up there?" I ask him. He stands up straightly before smiling.

"Thought you'd never ask. Come on! It's beautiful up there."

The smile on his face clearly shows how much he loves this place. His smile doesn't wear off as he runs up the hill, the wind blowing his denim jacket.

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

________________
I hope you dont hate me for not updating for so long jfc
im sorry
i love you

p.s. not edited 💖
p.p.s. do u ship