9. please

N

I walk out of the house not bringing anything with me because I only have one destination anyway then I can let Liam drive me home.

He's kinder than Louis.

Right now, people are confusing me. Suddenly, they think Harry and I had shared something in the past when in reality, I think the reason we can't stand each other is that it's very fun getting on each others' nerves.

Walking past a couple of houses and a few other kids running around, I finally arrived my destination.

Oddly enough, I don't hear loud 80's music playing in Harry's room and I can hear a bunch of things dropping. I walk up hesitantly and knock.

Once...

Twice...

Thrice...

I turn around all ready to leave but the door opening stops me. I see Harry peeking out and I have never seen him like this. He looks vulnerable and tired.

"Oh, hey." He whispers. I stare at him for a while before smiling a little.

"Louis and Liam left a while ago." Harry says quietly then coughs a little.

"Harry, are you okay?" I can't help but wonder what's going on right now. He looks like he's in the need of some help.

"Of course, I am." He smirks as he tries to fool me. His eyes say otherwise.

"You're not." I walk closer to the door. He glares at me before opening the door a little more.

Who cares if he punches me now, he doesn't look well as he did a few hours ago.

He steps out a little and bites his lip, his brows still furrowed. "Who do you think you are to tell me I'm not okay? Huh, Niall?" He takes a deep breath, his eyes scarier.

"Damn it, Des! Tell me!" I know now. Harry bites his lip, his eyes softening as he hears his mother's voice full of desperation, helplessness and hurt.

"Do you want to have a walk?" I offered, not caring if he's still angry. He sighs, cracking somehow before nodding.

"Please." He whispers before shutting the door and walks to my side.

"It's alright, I got you."

________________

short i know and im so sorry it took me so long to update but it's because school tired me out so much and so many school activities and then school elections and my 5sos concert but it's okay it's summer now so hOLLA UPDATES