1. ah, the finger

H

I watch as Horan kicks the ball swiftly which the loser of a goalie misses. I roll my eyes at Liam's poor attempt on cheering. He flips me off but I just chuckle. I don't get it though.

Liam and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and when he met Louis, I met Niall too but we never got along. I mean, I got along with Louis and Niall and he are the same. Although, Niall doesn't smoke nor have tats. Is that why?

Or maybe it's just because Niall is just too social and well, caring for the environment. Hence, why he probably hates smoking. He loves animals a lot, which I have noticed but won't admit out loud. Or maybe because he laughs at the smallest things, talks a lot or delays our trips by over sleeping? Maybe it's the fact that Niall has girls throwing themselves at him and he brushes them off. I mean, come on. They're willing aren't they?

"Mate, that was sick!" Liam laughs as he hugs Niall before running off to Louis. Niall's smile drops as Liam leaves us and he rolls his eyes.

"Great." He mutters sarcastically. Getting on Niall's nerves is fun, I swear.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I fake pout, playing with my lip ring. He sighs loudly before facing me.

"By great, I mean why do I have to be around you all the fucking time!" He exclaims before walking a bit to the left. He takes his white shirt out of his bag before taking his wet shirt off. I have to say, he's very fit but he's Niall Horan. Basically: No, Harry.

I'm hilarious.

He changes into his white shirt before sighing in annoyance, which he seems to do almost all the time when I'm around. He looks at me, "You know, Styles, staring is rude."

I bite my lip in attempt to hide my smirk, "Well with a body like th–"

"Jesus Christ." He mutters before walking away from me, roughly pulling his bag.

I chuckle, "Mmm, aggressive. I like." I teasingly call out to him.

He looks up the at sky and shakes his head before facing me.

Ah, the finger. Of course.