6. for the aesthetic

N

"It's so hot." I mutter as I squint at the sun. Louis throws me my towel and I catch it with ease, unsurprisingly. I see Liam walking towards the bench so I look around in hopes not to find any toad nor frog today.

I breathe out in relief and a smile on my face as I see none. I smile brightly, waving at Liam a little to happily and stuffing my things inside my bag. Louis and Liam eye me suspiciously before shaking their heads and leave me be.

"Ah! Today is a great da–"

"Yeah, I don't think so, princess."

You know what? Fuck my life.

"I'd rather fuck yo–"

"Holy shit! Holy fuck! Harry! Jerk off to a cow having sex!" I turn away as I grab my things but not groaning as I hear him call out.

"You know you want me to!" He replies smugly, pissing the fuck out of me.

Maybe this will teach you, bitchpaste.

"Yeah, I hella want you to get stepped on by a cow and fall over a cliff with cacti everywhere!" I shout out to him. I see Troye and Connor slurping some frosties with amused looks on their faces. They look over my shoulder and I turn around almost screaming.

Harry's face was in front of mine and I notice a few things: one, his eyes are so bright out in the open, second; his lip ring isn't black but actually dark purple, third; he had a smirk on his face, third; his breath smells like mint and fruity and fourth; his lips are so so so plump and pink.

"Babe, you're staring." He whispers and I widen my eyes in shock and take a step back.

"No, I really wasn't." I roll my eyes and turn around but he stops me by grabbing my arm gently, surprisingly.

"And yeah, for the aesthetic." He chuckles before giving me a cheeky smile and walking off.

"Aesthetic my ass, I'm shoving that down your throat." I grumble as I place my bags right beside Troy, who was sitting a level higher so Connor's head fits right between his leg and conveniently plays with his hair.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you and Harry are actually interested in each other but just too blind to admit." Troye says before taking a sip.

"Yeah. No thanks, Troye." I roll my eyes as I snatch Connor's slurpee from him and take a long sip from it, glaring at the curly haired boy who was smiling innocently at me meters away.

"Hey!" Connor and Troye whine simultaneously as I sip the slurpee. They both laugh and Troye leans down to kiss Connor's lips.

I crunch my nose up and gag, "You're both too adorable,  it's disgusting." Not realizing I've taken a long and deep sip from the frozen drink.

"Fuck!" I curse as I held my head in pain.

"See this is what happens when you're rude." Connor says as he snatches his slurpee from Niall and continues drinking happily.

(not edited)
_____
yes im a tronnor trash forgive me