18. if he wasn't so annoying

"So, what is this?" I point at the box Harry just gave. He smiles cheekily and I look at him questioningly.

"Oh it's just a bunch of State Champs stuff that I got for my sister." Harry shrugs nonchalantly before collapsing on the bed.

"Yeah but why are you giving it?" I walk towards his desk, taking a seat.

He plays with his football plush and shrugs, "She didn't want it anymore so I thought I'd sell it but then I realized, selling means a lot of job."

"Idiot, selling means a lot money." I roll my eyes at him but he smirks.

He shrugs again and stands up. He smiles and plays with his hair and hell, Harry is a fucking model. He puts his hair in a bun and good Lord, this child is very attractive if he wasn't annoying.

"Stop ogling me, Niall." He smirks.

If he wasn't annoying.

I roll my eyes at him as I stand up, picking the box from the table, "You're so annoying." I say as I head my way out of his room, Harry following close behind.

"You like it, princess."

Following too close behind.

I don't mind.

"Dude, personal space. I love that." I roll my eyes again.

"Well it's gotten a little cold and I was feeling a little lonely." I laugh because okay that was bad.

He then smiles and signs me to follow him to the kitchen, and I love kitchens so I shall. He looks around the cupboard, opening and closing some of them.

Alas, "Aha!" Harry shouts as he pulls a peeler. A fucking peeler.

Harry then walks over to his mom's fruit basket as I watch why he's so happy he found a peeler. He then reaches for an apple before he starts peeling them.

"Woah what the hell are you doing?" I interrupt. He pouts and stares at me.

"What do you mean what am I doing? You okay?" He rolls his eyes before continuing his peeling session.

"You don't peel apples! You eat them directly! That's so..."

"You can eat the peels if you want... I mean, I don't mind?" He cautiously asks, but still completely weirded out.

"What I mean is, you have to eat the skin with the apple too, Harry! It's the most nutritious part." Harry then makes an O with his mouth before chuckling.

"I'm such an idiot, wow." He's got his eyes crinkled up as he peels them anyway. He looks really cute when he has fruits in his hands, what a realization.

Wow, Niall. Completely normal.

"I'm not in the mood to chew for 5 minutes with each bite." He shrugs as he bites his apple.

"Oh! Before I forget," he smirks, pushing the peels at me, "dig in." He looks up at me with a smile that I'm pretty sure it's going to open and laugh at his joke.

"Funny." I deadpan before standing up to grab some glass of water, but not before tapping his cheek twice.

"You know, you still haven't thanked me." Harry says, amusingly. He leans on the counter table with his right arm as he watches me drink my water.

"Yeah? Thanks, Harry?" I smile.

He giggles and shakes his head, "Not satisfied." He shrugs. Asshole alert.

"Well, Harry Edwards Styles, king of everything, I thank you." He giggles again and shakes his head.

"That was adorable, I like that. You should thank me like that all the time, you know? But, still not satisfied." He slowly walks towards me, leaning his hip on the sink, right next to where i am.

"And how would I satisfy you then, Harry Styles?" I challenge out of impulse, facing my body towards him. He faces towards me, "I can think of a few." He smirks. I was taken a back because hold up, that was okay that was really... I'm not against it. Fuck.

"Look, why don't you just leave?" Harry and I scramble away from each other. We hear Anne exasperatedly talk to her husband.

"We'll talk about it. I just, Des, I'm tired." Anne sits on the couch and Des stands, watching Anne sadly.

It's just sad to look at. It hurts watching people hurting and they can't do anything anymore to fix it. I look at Harry who has both of his arms on the counter, looking down. This must be so hard for him. I walk over to him, "Harry." I whisper.

He moves his head a little, probably telling me to go on. "I should probably go." I say. He nods his head, "Yeah, yeah." He gives me a weak smile,

"Thanks for the stuff by the way. I appreciate it." I smile at him. He smiles weakly, a smile that isn't there. I walk over to were I placed my box, sneakily so his parents wouldn't hear me. Once I got a hold of it, I walk back to Harry.

"If you need anything, uhm, just call me. It's going to be fine." I let go of his arm and I didn't even notice I took a hold of it.

"Thanks, Niall."

"No problem. Bye, H."

"Bye."

_______________

i hope i didn't disappoint you even more nkdjakal

BUT HERE IT IS 💖

i hope you love this im so sorry i havent updated in so long. school's just been TOO busy rn sorry i love u

p.s. niall horan and harry styles are iconic pass it on