II

Cassidy's P.O.V

I woke up to someone's arms tightly secured on my waist. I opened my eyes and was met with Vince's gorgeous face, his black hair slightly covering his eyes and it was quite messy. I think about yesterday's events and can't help but smile. I shake him and he groans "a couple more minutes" he mutters "daddy I have to pee really bad" i say which is true, he lets go and I rush into the bathroom.

Its so beautiful I remember when I first came in here, I had to hold the counter for some support. I do my business and proceed to go back to bed as it is only 7 in the morning on a Sunday. Once I climb back into bed a strong pair of arms push me back until im pushed up against another body. I lay my head on his chest and go back to sleep. I feel cold as his arms leave me making me rub my eyes.

"Don't do that baby you'll hurt them" he takes my hands in his, I hug him and he smells so nice and delicious which makes my tummy growl once again. "Someone woke up hungry" he laughs and I can feel his laugh vibrating through this chest. He picks me up and sets me on the counter in the bathroom and thats when I notice he stripped me of my bra. "What happened to my bra?"

My voice comes out raspy and very much dead. "I took it off, it seemed uncomfortable to sleep in. I made sure not to touch you" I can see and sense the sincerity of what he has told me, "thank you" is all I say before beginning to brush my teeth. I meet Vince downstairs where he is making breakfast. "Daddy" I whine "yes baby girl?" He looks down at me and I make grabby hands.

He picks me up and places me on his hip while taking a seat at his big table with many chairs. I dig into the pancakes, eggs and bacon he has made me and groan "this is so good daddy" he chuckles and mutters a thank you. Once im all done, my face is covered in syrup. "Time for your bath" he carries me upstairs and strips me of my clothes, making me feel slightly shy.

"Don't cover up, you are beautiful" he leaves kisses down my neck, making me whimper a bit. I sit in the shower and see my toys. I start talking in my different voices, laughing and enjoying myself. Vince takes out a new bath toy and joins me in my fierce battle. "That was fun" i smile as he sets me in the counter, "indeed it was" I can feel his face inching closer to mine and this will be our very first kiss. I close my eyes and our lips are soon connected

My heart is beating fast and my stomach has butterflies. He pulls away slowly and I open my eyes. "I've been. wanting to do that ever since I met you" he whispers, I just look at him with my big brown eyes not sure of what to say. He picks out a light pink dress for me to wear and does my hair in two pigtails. I thank him and lay on our bed sucking on my pacifier while my daddy gets ready.

"C'mon princess, lets go" he holds his hand out for me. "Are you going to be a good girl today?" He asks while putting my seatbelt on, I nod "use your words please" he scolds at me "yes daddy im going to be a good girl today. please gimme a kiss" I give him my best impression of puppy dog eyes, he laughs at me and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "You don't have to ask hun just do it okay?" I mentally slap myself for what I just did.

The drive to the mall is fairly long because of traffic but we finally arrive to our destination. I wait for daddy to come and open my door when he does and he fixes my dress while we walk inside. He gives my small hand a squeeze and I smile up at him. "Daddy, I have to pee" I whine only 10 minutes at the mall. He takes my hand and we walk to the restroom. "I'll be right here when you come out" he kisses my cheek and I nod.

The restroom is full of girls and it smells strongly of perfume. I find an empty stall and do my business once I flush and get out, the girls standing in the mirror all look back at me. "What are you wearing?" One asks and I just look down. I find an empty sink and begin to wash my hands "these are ugly" one of them pulls out my perfect pigtail, I take back the hair tie and run out of the bathroom. Daddy stops me from going any further, I hug him tightly and cry into his shoulder.

Why do people have to be so mean? It's not fair. "What's wrong princess?" I can sense the worry in his voice "the girls in the bathroom were being mean. one of them pulled out my pigtail" my eyes begin to water once again. "I'm going to have to talk to them" he says while stroking my cheek and as if on cue all the girls walk out of the bathroom laughing. "Excuse me" daddy says making them all turn on their heels "Oh" is all the one who made fun of my dress says "I don't appreciate you making my little girl cry" the tone in his voice makes me scared.

"We did nothing to her" the one who pulled on my pigtail says. "Apologize" his voice is louder now making the girls jump a little. "We're sorry" the girls say in unison but I don't buy it one bit. With that, they walk away and I look down at my feet. Daddy bends down and lifts my chin up, giving me a well-deserved kiss, he's been my first kiss I don't count the others I didn't agree to them. "Lets go buy you some ice cream yeah?" I smile and grab a hold of his hand "thank you daddy, you're the best" he laughs.

Once at the ice cream shop, I sit at a table kicking my feet while daddy orders for me. I place my head on the table and hum lightly. My daddy comes back and sits across from me, passing me my favorite cookie dough ice cream. "Thank you" I say "I know we didn't get to buy you any new dresses but before we go lets go to Build-A-Build to make you a new stuffie" I nod and my face is soon covered in chocolate. "Daddy im ready to go" he looks up from his phone and laughs "baby you got dirty" he manages to say in between laughs.