XX

This is what I image Vince to look like, I can give you guise his instagram @ if you want! He's such a babe and he's an english boi.

Vince's P.O.V

Cassidy looked so caught up in her book, I didn't want to bother her so I let her be. I took out my computer and decided to do some work, sometime during that time I could hear a sniffle. I looked to my right and saw a page in Cassidy's book with a couple of tear drops.

"What's wrong princess" I ask "you don't love me" she says sniffling "why would you think that?" I hold her hand "y-you were talking to her and not me, I told myself I would be mad at you" she pouts making me laugh a little "its not funny" she says "I know im sorry" I rub her arm.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulder. The rest of the flight I spend trying to make her laugh which she does. "Vince" the teenage girl beside me says "yeah" I say "is this your girlfriend" I nod "aw she's so cute" she says "thanks" Cassidy says shyly "no problem darling" she does back to listening to her music.

A couple hours later we land and make our way to baggage claim, its early in the morning. Once we have everything in hand, I call a taxi and we wait patiently outside well Cassidy snaps pictures of me and herself. I hear a honk and put our luggage in the back "im so glad to be home" she says with a yawn and I can tell shes pretty tired. My baby, we make it home and I pay for the cab.

When we get inside we don't bother to unpack we just crawl into bed and fall asleep till later on in the day. I wake up to some squealing and rub my eyes, squinting at the sunlight. "There's a lunch at my house today!" I hear my sister say, shes never been quiet. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to do my business.

I dress in sweatpants and a shirt with my hair still wet. I walk out without any shoes on and bump into my little girl, I bend down and kiss her making her giggle a bit "hi daddy" she says shyly "hello princess" I kiss her again. "Hey Vince I still exist" my sister says making me get up on my feet "oh yeah I forgot" I say making her punch my arm.

I make breakfast since it is only 10 in the morning and we sit at the table to eat. "So you're pregnant and there's a lunch this afternoon. Why isn't nick here?" I question "I made him run some errands for me" she smirks "but he'll be at lunch" she adds on "does mom know?" I ask and she shakes her head "I plan on telling her today Cassidy was the first one I told and of course she told you" she smiles brightly

"I'm happy for you sis" I get up and hug her. I head water running and see Cassidy cleaning up and washing all the dirty dishes "shit I forgot I have to be somewhere right now I'll see you guys later yeah?" my sister grabs her bag and runs towards the door "be careful" i yell back. I sit on the couch and watch some tv.

"Cassidy!" I call out and she appears with an ice cream in hand "did I say you can have sweets now?" I say sternly "no and I don't care" she says and then lets out a scream "stop that" I say getting up. Before I can grab her she runs away dropping her ice cream and going up the stairs "come back here!" I say after her, she sticks her tongue out at me and continues running.

I lose sight of her once I reach the top of the stairs. I search her room and don't see her anywhere then I check our room and shes not there either. I give up and go into my office, an hour later I hear the door creak and a curse word. Cassidy walks in and tries to sit on my lap but I don't let her, she bows her head and starts crying. I pick her up an lay her across my lap. She really did it this time.

I give her thirty and she is a sobbing mess after, she hasn't even apologized for her actions. I let her cry and she lays down on the floor. I try to leave but she holds a tight grip on my pants, I stand in front of her and tap my foot. She finally wipes her tears and stands up throwing herself at me but I don't budge.

"I'm sorry" she says "for?" I ask "for disrespecting you" she steps back a little "I'm still mad at you" I say and shes a sobbing mess again. I pick her up and hug her and rub her back to try and clam her down "I-I'm s-sorry daddy" she hiccups and I kiss her head. "Its okay" I carry her into her own room.

"You are to stay here until I say otherwise" I put her down on her bed. "No daddy please, don't leave me here all by myself" she begs and I walk over to her. She jumps on me and refuses to be put down or let go, I can tell this is much more then her punishment. I sit on the edge of her bed with her on my lap, she cries and soon falls asleep. I lay her down and pull the covers on her body, she whimpers but I just put her pacifier in her mouth and walk out.

I jog downstairs and decide to watch something on netflix, after a few minutes I still haven't decided what to watch. I hear moaning and make my way upstairs into Cassidy's room, once I turn the knob I see her touching herself. I stand at the door since she has yet to notice my existence and I watch as she fingers herself.

Just as shes about to hit her climax i tsk and she looks at me a but frightened. "I-I can explain" she blushes "just clean yourself up, we have a lunch date with my sister" I say sternly making her frown but I smile on my way out. I change into something else and make my way downstairs to see Cassidy already there.

She's dressed in a cute light pink dress with her black shoes and very cute socks. "You look beautiful baby" she runs into my arms and I kiss her head carrying her to the car. "Daddy, are you mad at me?" She asks and I shake my head. I smoke a cancer stick on the way to my sisters house so the drive doesn't seem that long.

There's a couple cars parked in the driveway of her house and I should've expected it. I park my car and make my way inside with Cassidy we race each each other towards the door laughing our asses off. "You got me on that one" I say and she nods. We knock and Nick opens the door.

"Vince, Cassidy its so nice to see you" he smiles but I can see he is tired "are you okay man?" I ask making Cassidy look up at me "go find the girls princess" she kisses my cheek and runs off leaving Nick and I alone "yeah, its just Carla had me doing some stuff" he closes the door behind him.

"You're going to be a dad, you can't be tired yet you have to be ready at any time I mean when shes in labor and when the baby cries at 3am shes bound to make you go feed them" I laugh a little "ha ha" he says sarcastically "I'm happy for you guys" I smile genuinely "what about you and Cassidy? Any kids being planned?" we walk into their kitchen and he grabs a soda from the fridge.

"Not now, she just turned 20. I'm barely 24, we're gonna take our time" I say as he hands me a bottle of mango naked juice. I hear little feet running and see Cassidy "naked! naked! naked!" she says "how did you know?" I ask "I saw you from the top of the stairs, I want some" she places a hand on her hip. I give her the bottle and she runs off again.

We talk a bit more before I go and find Cassidy, she is on the stairs playing with her braids. Her face lights up when she sees me "daddy" she runs down the stairs and hugs me. Just then my sister comes down "could you guys maybe run home and grab some clothes I want you to sleep over" she says "why?" I raise a brow "because I miss you, we barely see each other" I can see her pout.

We drive home and go back to the house quickly, we put our bags in the spare room and I tell Cassidy i would wait for her downstairs. One of my sisters friends comes up to me and I try not to pay attention to her. "Hey Vince" she laughs "hey" I say "so um I heard you were single?" she inches closer to me but I push her back a little "I'm engaged" I say "to me" Cassidy walks down looking fierce as always.

"B-but he could do better" she says making Cassidy laugh a little "better? honey im more then you'll ever be" she flips her hair dramatically making me laugh. She takes my hand and we walk outside to join everyone else.

Soz for the wait my little babies! I love you so very much and you are beautiful/handsome I hope you had a good day at school or in general. I'm here if you ever want to talk like seriously I have no life whatsoever xoxo