XXIV

Cassidy's P.O.V

Violet draws me what I am and I am so amazed. Once the drawing is on my arm in purple ink i start getting a tad but nervous. "Relax, it won't hurt so bad. We can stop for breaks, I'll buy" she smiles, she starts and I am in love with all of the colors that she will be using. "How's being married?" I suddenly ask making her laugh.

"Its good if you marry the right person and they make you happy, I mean Dylan and I aren't perfect. We argue sometimes and get mad at each other but we always talk it out. He knows mostly everything about me like he knows me more then my own mother" I cringe when she says the last word. "I'm sorry" is all she says, I just nod and try to smile.

"How did you meet Vince?" I say after the long silence that consumes us "its a long story well not really but he know Dylan since they went to school together and hadn't seen each other in a while. Vince came in for a tattoo and I had to do it since Dylan was booked and I wasn't so I drank my coffee and made small talk but by the end of that session we were like bestfriends." She laughs a little

"His girlfriend came out and was such a bitch I mean im a pretty cool person, I make friends easily but she just made me want to punch her in the neck" I try to contain my laughter. "I'm glad he left her, I mean she only wanted his money" she sighs and I try to process all of the new information that I had just been given.