VII

Vince's P.O.V

My babygirl looks so beautiful, her hair is straight and reaches down her back. She applied her make-up perfectly, she looks like such a goddess. "You clean up nice" she says in a serious voice but I know shes dying to laugh "as do you" we both laugh and make jokes while we walk down the stairs. She takes my hand and we walk to the car together, before getting in I push her up against the door  and start kissing her.

She starts kissing me back and my hand reaches up her thigh feeling up her thong. I pull away and say "are you going to be a bad girl tonight?" She grips my arm to keep her balance as I land a smack on her ass making her whimper. "As much as I would like to fuck you right here and now I can't" she pouts "but im wet daddy" she whines and hearing her sweet voice is only turning me on even more. "We'll have to take care of that won't we?"

I bend down and slowly push her dress up. I run my fingers through the fabric making her grip my shoulders, before she has time to react I pull her panties down and my lips come in contact with her sex. She lets out a loud moan and I can feel her legs trembling, "daddy" she begs but I just suck on her clit harder and lick up all her juices. "Cum for daddy" I say and she releases. I swallow her sweet juices and get back to my feet

She's left panting "I love you" she lays her head on my head "oh princess that was just the beginning, the night is still young" i smirk. We start the 20 minute drive to the restaurant my mom has made reservations at. I place my hand on Cassidy's thigh to stop her from shaking, we spend 5 minutes in the car "im scared" she whispers "I know honey and its quite alright" I reassure her. I step out and walk over to open her car door, she grips my hand for dear life. This should be good

My mother waves at me and I make my way to the table she has reserved for us. "Vince you never pick up the phone. Have you forgotten you have a mother?" She hugs me, making Cass let go of my hand. "Wow look at this beauty" she pushes me aside thanks mom. "I-I'm C-Cassidy" my little girl says shyly, I walk to her and place a kiss on her cheek "you're going great honey" I whisper in her ear. "So your girlfriend?" My mother breaks the silence "yeah, my girlfriend" I smile down at my princess.

Once we are all seated, my sister starts talking "you clean up nice, ma you should've seen her earlier. her hair was a mess and sh-" Cassidy cuts her off "you were being mean to me" she says glaring at Carla. We are interrupted by a waiting coming to take our order, I sip on my wine and listen to the conversations. "Can I try?" A little voice asks, I smile and hand her my glass.

She takes a sip and makes a face. "It's good" she says and I take my cup back, "why are you drinking apple juice? you're not pregnant are you?" My mother hits her arm, making Cassidy's cheeks turn slightly red. "Don't say that stuff, they're young let them live" I laugh. I feel a small hand inching closer to my dick under the table, I take the hand in mine and she pouts. "I was just.." She tried to explain herself i tsk "no teasing daddy little girl" she nods. 

After waiting for what feels like forever for our food it is served, Cass cuts up her steak all by her self and I remind myself to give her a treat later. After we eat and make small talk we are soon out the door saying our goodbyes. "Sorry for being a bitch earlier it's just..nevermind I love your make-up. Lets hangout, you have to teach me how to do it right okay bye" my sister stuns me with her apology and the hug after.

"She's a keeper" she whispers to me and I nod giving her a tight squeeze. I miss her sometimes, my mom says her goodbyes and we are off to our home. Time for the fun to begin I smile like a complete idiot. Once im parked and the key is out of the ignition, my princess runs inside saying something about her feet killing her. I watch as her butt jiggles and im in complete and utter aw.
I take my time to walk inside and shes still by the door.

I push her up against the wall and kiss her hungrily, she wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her upstairs. Neither of us wanting to break the kiss, tonight is the night. I lay her down on the bed gently and start unzipping her dress until she is only left in her panties. "Bad girl, you didn't wear a bra" I land two smacks on her bum "I'm your bad girl" she says back and thats when I lose it. I strip her of her last piece of clothing and start undressing myself

We are both naked and its like someone has turned the head on in the room. She's on her knees, I watch as her big brown eyes look up at me. "Suck" I grab a fist full of her hair and she opens her mouth taking in my manhood. A groan escapes my lips which only makes her take in my length further in her mouth. She fumbles with my balls with her hands and I can feel myself being close to the edge, before I can warn her i have already came and she is licking up my mess.

She stands up and smiles at me, her most beautiful smile. I push her onto the bed and my lips attack her neck, sucking and nibbling most likely leaving some love bites. She moans and I rub her clit with my free hand, shes already wet for me. "Are you ready to cum for daddy? Already we just started" I tsk "are you ready for this?" I ask and she nods "use your words" I say "yes im ready, I trust you" she says and I kiss her swollen pink lips.

I go to grab a condom from my drawer but she stops me "I'm on the pill and I had this birth control thing put in my arm" I nod and line myself up with her entrance. I push in my tip slowly and her nails claw at my arms, I stop. "No keep going its okay" i reconnect our lips and push into her completely, she tries to move but I hold her hips in place. I kiss away the tears falling from her face "the pain won't last long" I say "move" her voice comes out more like a moan. I pull out and starting thrusting into her.

The only noises that could be heard were moans and grunts. "Daddy, im gonna cum" she says "me too" I hit her g-spot once more and we both reach other climaxes, panting. I pull out of her and collapse next to her, I place my hand on her waist and she lays her head on his chest "this was the best night of my life. I love you daddy" is all she says before dozing off and falling asleep.

Hi my little sexual beans! I hope you're enjoying your holidays, its raining here and its just shit but yeah have fun and spend time with your family. I hope you all get what you wanted christmas morning unless you're like a day ahead you know but yeah my pics are from tumblr or instagram if you wondered. What would you like to happen next?! Let me know pls xoxo