XXIX

Cassidy's P.O.V

Once daddy wakes up, he puts on some new clothes and we end up in a fancy restaurant. I'm not even sure what to order so I just let him order for me. We end up getting some pasta that turns out to be really good. "I'm having fun, I'm living" I say and smile at him. He honestly makes me so happy.

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him in my life. "Are you okay princess?" He asks concern filling up his eyes "yeah" I say wiping away the tears I didn't know started spilling from my cheeks. We have a nice dinner and then head back the hotel since we have to pack and leave the next day in the morning.

"I love you" I mutter kissing his chest "I love you too but are you okay?" He asks kissing me head "yeah I think so I'm just thinking about stuff" he pulls me close "I hope it's not bad stuff" his tone sounds sad. "No, it's not that" I shake my head but I can't stop myself from crying basically crawling in his chest. I don't know why I'm being like this. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm happy.

He holds me till I clam down then I fall asleep and forget about everything till the next morning. I shower and wear some shorts with a hoodie. We grab our things and make our way to the airport. I can't wait to be back home. "Do you want anything babe?" I shake my head and say no he frowns but doesn't fight me on it.

I stay close to him and we actually get to sit next to each other. I don't know I love him, he's my everything I'm his little girl but I don't know if he'll be able to deal with me for a long time. "Daddy?" I ask "yes babygirl?" I bite my lip "can I work?" He thinks about it for a few minutes before getting back to me.

"It's not what I want you to do but if you really want to then yes" I smile and give him a kiss "I don't know I just don't want to be home all day while you're at work I'll be bored!" He laughs and nods his head "I know baby just find something you like and that is safe" his eyes darken. I nod and end up listening to music the rest of the way home.

Once we land im so tired and just want to be in bed. I do exactly that when we get home, i climb into bed and take a much needed nap. When I wake up it's dark and cloudy outside. Daddy is watching a game downstairs in the living room so I walk down and sit in his lap. "What does my favorite little girl in the world want for dinner?" I giggle and hum "cheese!" I yell making him laugh and tickle me.

"Cheese? Just cheese?" I shake my head "I want to a sandwich daddy. A BLT" he nods and takes me to the kitchen where he sets me down on the counter. He starts on my dinner and I run back to the living room to watch tv. "Daddy! I'm hungry" I yell "I'm coming darling" he comes in with my dinner and a glass of apple juice. I notice he didn't make anything for himself so I pout.

"Want some?" I give him my other half "aw thank you princess" he kisses me. We sit in silence enjoying the time we're spending together. "Time to shower" he says patting my butt, I shake my head "no I don't wanna" I cross my arms and pout "c'mon you're dirty" I say no. He lifts me up, putting me over his shoulder and carries me upstairs.

I start crying and he strips me of my clothes. "Daddy it's cold" I say and he sighs. "Can you come in?" I beg and he gives in. I like his warmth, he washes my hair and I laugh playing with my toys. When I get out I shiver and let him dress me. I climb in his bed even though he wants me to sleep in my room. "Let me tell you a story daddy" I pat the empty space next to me.

"Okay baby" he sits next to me, his wet hair still dripping. "Don't laugh" I say my cheeks gets red " I won't I promise" he smiles and holds my hand. "Okay once upon a time there was a princess who was in a relationship with a handsome prince. Before the princess met the prince she was always down and struggling to pick herself back up but with the prince being in her life he changed that. He made her happy and she hadn't felt that way in a long time. They did a lot of fun things, and the princess loved the prince very much. She just hopes he doesn't get tired of her fits and bad days because she doesn't want to lose him" I finish with a frown

"I could never get tired of you, ever" he kisses me and I fall back on the bed with him on top of me. "I'd miss your laugh, your smile, your fits and..." his hands trail up my night gown reaching my panties and pulling them aside "making your tight little pussy squirm when I finger you" I moan and throw my head back when he enters two fingers inside me.

"D-daddy" the words keep forming in my head but I can't let them come out of my mouth. I grip the sheets hard, he picks me up and spreads me across his lap leaving my bottom and princess parts exposed. He lands a smack on my bum only making my moan once my clit makes contact with his pajama pants. "You're so wet for me" he tsks "you're such a good girl for daddy aren't you?" I look back and nod.

He sticks his finger in my mouth and I suck it. Once he's satisfied with playing with me I'm left panting. "You're not done yet" he smirks and pulls his dick out for me to suck. I get on my knees and stick my tongue out to start sucking him off. I bob my head back and fourth shoving him as deep as I can down my throats before gagging and having to come up for hair.

After doing that for a couple minutes, he cums in my mouth and I swallow like the good little slut I am. "Thank you baby" he kisses me on the lips and I smile. We watch Heathers which is my favorite movie and I end up falling asleep before the end.

OKAY Y'ALL IM BACK. This is short but yeah I'm trying to get back into this so bare with me I think this story should end soon though. Also I think my co-worker is hot and I feel like he might be feeling me too but idk he's weird but I'm weird and ugh so many things have happened but I honestly want to thank all of you who have read the story and asked me to update and have messaged me it really means a lot. I don't think the story is that good but I'm glad you guys love it. I love you all my sexual beans you are all beautiful and i hope you had a good summer and school is going well if you started 💖💖💖 I expect to write more this week. Sorry this is weak as hell