VI

Cassidy's P.O.V

I should've taken my punishment like a good girl but his hits were getting worse and it hurt so sad. He looked so sad when I left the room, my bottom is on fire. I don't want to be a bad girl anymore but it just happens. I hear a thump and rush to daddy's room. I call him but he doesn't answer. Maybe he's mad at me. "Da-" I tip toe into his room and there he is on the floor, unconscious.

Tears well up in my eyes and I quickly rush to his side, I cry and shake him but my little hands are nothing compared to his big body. "Daddy please be okay" I pick up the phone and dial 9-11. The women on the other line can barely understand what im saying since im still sobbing uncontrollably. He shakes me and im back into reality

"Are you alright hun?" The sound of machines beeping, "yeah" i hug my stuffie closer. "Fu-" he sits my forehead before i get to finish my sentence "ow daddy, that hurts" he tsks at me "little girls like you don't swear" I nod and nuzzle into his chest a bit more, he smells earthy. "My headache is coming down" he says "so daddy can take care of his little girl again?" I smile and he nods "but you will have to be a big girl and drive us home that is if you can drive"

He sounds unsure. "Well I never owned my own car but I do have a license, im a decent driver" he rubs his temple "as long as I get home" he mumbles in his deep voice. "Daddy me like your voice" I giggle "thank you baby I like yours too but I like everything about you" he hugs me and I love every minute of it. I love my daddy and he knows it. By the afternoon we were cuddling on the hospital bed, fast asleep.

I woke up a few minutes ago and couldn't go back to sleep so I peed then went back to bed. Daddy was lightly snoring which made me giggle, he stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. I got up again and colored some pictures, the thought of daddy was making my princess parts tingly. "Cass" his tired deep voice calls me "daddy you're awake" I climb on the bed and straddle his lap. I want sex

"Well you left and you also turned the light on" I giggled "sorry daddy I was making you a get well card from scwatch" I say in my baby voice and he nods. I lean down and kiss him on the lips which only turns into a make-out session. I can already feel the bulge in his pants. Once my hands are tugging on his hospital gown, he grabs my hand and the kiss is broken.

"I want our first time to be special not in a hospital bed. I want to make sure you're ready okay?" He tucks a stand of hair behind my ear and I nod "sorry" I say ashamed of myself. He lifts up my chin and places a kiss on my forehead "im proud of you for trusting me but we just started this relationship. I think when the right time comes everything will come together" im back to being a sobbing mess. I feel everything all at once and I just want to make it stop.

"Daddy make it stop" I manage to choke out in between sobs, he holds me and I bite my bottom lip. "Don't do that princess you'll hurt yourself" his thumb releases my lip from my teeth "its okay to cry, I'll cry with you too as long as you're all better. Oh look! You brought a onesie, please put it on. I love you in it. Look at those unicorns, you have to wear it for me" I can tell he's trying to make me happy. I love him for it

I give in and dress myself in the onesie. "Look at my little girl, look at you if want to suffocate you with hugs and kisses. Come and give your daddy a hug" I giggle and climb into bed wrapping my arms around him. He pulls away and attacks my face with his lips, giving me kisses and making me happy. "Y-you're the best daddy ever" I still hated my stutter even to this day, its not as bad as before though.

We lay down together, panting and trying to even out our breathing after our tickle war. "I love you so much baby girl, you're mine" he kisses me after every word. "I love you too daddy" i intertwine our fingers together, his hand being slightly larger then mine. "Lets sleep, im tired" he lets out a yawn "no I don't wanna" I whine "you're getting a time out and no cookies for being a brat, grab that chair and sit facing the wall" his voice comes out harsh

"But da-" he cuts me mid sentence "no but's just do it, after 10 minutes come back and apologize" I frown "I didn't do nothing" I pull a chair to my corner. "I no bad guy, you bad guy. I hope I get a cookie. Daddy I miss you" after minutes of rambling and not wanting to shut up, daddy calls me over. I stand at the edge of the bed "i vewy vewy sowwy dada, I be good girl okay?" He smiles at me. I climb into bed next to him and just like that im out like a light.

It's been a few weeks since my daddy was admitted to the hospital. He's home now for good, I clean up my messes and help him wash the dishes. I want him to be happy and not all stressed like last time. It's been hot as heck all day "I want to go swimming" I whine "stop whining" he says sternly "go upstairs and pick out a swimsuit to put on" I hug his legs and he pats my head. I walk upstairs and pick out a beautiful white two piece with flowers and everything

I go back downstairs holding my top against my breasts. Daddy is already outside sitting in one of the chairs in the shade "tie it please" I let go and he makes a bow on the back. "What will we do with your hair today? Bun or just set it free" he holds me by my waist "I think we should set it free" he kisses my neck and I can feel my nipple being transparent through my top. "Into the pool you go" he pats my bum and I look back slowly seeing the bulge growing in his shorts.

Daddy joins me in the pool and we swim together. I get on his back and he carries me out of the pool, he sets me down and wraps a towel around my body. "What would you like to eat princess?" He kisses my temple "a burger pwease" I lick my lips "okay, go get your books from inside and color for me" I run inside with a smile on my face but the front door opening, stops me in my tracks.

I squeak "Vince!" A women's voice calls out. She has the same jet black hair as him, she seems to be dressed in an expensive suit, isn't she hot in that thing? I run back outside "daddy" I tug on his shorts "there's a lady here calling you" he looks down on me and then behind me "hey Carla over here!" He waves at her and she walks up to us. "Vince darling, how are you? Who's this? Mom wants to have dinner tonight"

I stay behind his legs and let out a small giggle "what was that?" Carla asks, I step forward "you smell nice" I say, she stares blankly at me "your hair is ugly, its all over the place. Jeez Vince couldn't you put it into a bun or something" I run back inside with tears in my eyes. I start a shower and cry on the bathroom floor while the water comes down on me. I sigh and get out after a while. I hesitate before opening the door to my room and find daddy fixing my toys.

I run to him and he picks me up. "I'm sorry about my sister" he apologizes. His sister "she was a meanie" I say and he nods "a big meanie but we're going to have to go to dinner tonight and some of my family will be there, you have to wear a big girl dress" I frown but nod. "Can we straighten my hair daddy?" I stay getting out my Mac lipsticks and such. He brings our food up and we run around trying to get ready at the last minute. Daddy dresses up in a nice suit and runs a hand through his hair. I'm in love.