XXII

Vince's P.O.V

I could tell my little girl was nervous but I was going to be there when she gets her nose pierced. "Vince, how are you?" Violet says giving me a side hug and drinking coffee from her cup. "I love that dress" she says and Cassidy smiles "thank you, you are so pretty like your silver hair is really amazing" my princess says and decides to touch it. "You are such a sweetheart unlike the others. Im glad to be tattooing you today" she smiles.

They talk about the tattoo idea Cassidy has in kind but has yet to reveal to me, I don't really mind. Dylan comes out and attack me into a hug "hey man, you are such an ass like I've missed you and you don't even walk in to say hi" he frowns a bit "shut up, you could've called me" I say crossing my arms "you're still the cocky little dick I remember" he laughs. Cassidy comes out with a tissue but a smile on he face.

"I did it" she says "and I missed it?" I say tilting her head and examining her cute little face. "Yeah! I was a big girl" she smiles and I kiss her. "I'm Dylan" then violet walks out "and im violet" then in unison they say "together we're Dylan and violet, happily married with no kids" they laugh and kiss at the end.

"Aw that was so cute" Cassidy says laughing along with them. I spit out my chn and walk back to them, wrapping my arms around my little girls waist. "Okay if we keep being the cute little shits we are, we'll never get the tattoos done. C'mon dickhead" Dylan takes my hat making me groan and run a hand through my hair. "Later babe" i kiss her and push Dylan once we're out of sight.

"You are so embarrassing" I say sitting down on a chair "who is she anyways?" he asks setting up all of his inks and such. "My fiancé" I say making him gasp like a teenage girl "oh well she is nicer then the other ones. She might not only want you for your money" he says "no, shes not like that" I hear his him as a response. I just wanted to reunite with my babygirl but it has been a while since I've seen Dylan so we decide to catch up one some things.