XXVII

Vince's P.O.V

After whining and complaining that she was bored, we decide to head over to the mall. We entered Pink first since Cassidy insisted on getting a new bra, I just trailed behind her and said nothing that would really matter. I did get looks from the women there and I felt a bit self-conscious, Cassidy just grabbed my hand and led me to one of their many fitting rooms.

She started taking off her top and her bra came off next, my eyes just looked at her whole body. She tried on a sports bra with the words and sighed "it looks great" I say but she pouts. "No, its just not good on me" she says and pull her closer to me. "Stop putting yourself down" I say my fingers rubbing circles on her back.

She kisses me and pulls away with a smile taking over her lips. I stand up from the chair I have been sitting in and stand behind her on the full length mirror. I tug on her jeans, making them fall from her hips, her panties come off next. She gasps as my fingers come in contact with her sex.

"Look at yourself and how im touching you" I say kissing her neck. "Daddy.." she moans making a chuckle escape my lips, I push her up against the cold wall making shivers run up her spine. My fairly large hand pull her bra up and play with her breasts "mine" I say.

Before she has any time to react, my mouth comes in contact with her sex making her moan loudly "shh, we have to be quiet" i smirk, "please" she whimpers as I suck on her clit making her almost reach her climax. I pull away before she can and stand up, undoing the button on my pants.

I kiss her harder and I know she can taste her own juices, i open her up slowly and she grips on to my arms. With every thrust, she is a moaning mess and I kiss her to shut her up. We go at it for a couples more minutes before we both reach our climaxes and are left panting.

I smile down at her "you were a bad girl, I told you to keep quiet" my hand comes in contact with her bum making her cheeks turn a bright red. She dresses herself once again and I try to look decent, Cassidy giggles as she sees an employees face.

"I told you, you were loud" i whisper in her ear then proceed to kiss her cheek. This girl keeps doing things to me I swear, she grabs some things and I pay. We walk into Newbury Comics hand in hand but we split once we get into the vinyl section. I pick up some records and she does too, we stand in line which is fairly long.

"I love your tattoo" a girl about 15 says to Cassidy "thank you, you're so beautiful" she smiles "oh please you're the pretty one here" I zone out and don't listen to their conversation about bands and girl stuff im guessing. The line starts moving after a couple of minutes and I sigh in relief.

"You have nice taste" the guy at the counter says referring to the vinyl records, I just smile not wanting to strike up a conversation. Cassidy's little hands touch my butt and I look down at her "you're so weird" I kiss her head. I pay for everything and we exit the store

"Daddy" she whines "yes?" I say looking down at her "I have to go to the bathroom" she says making me sigh. We walk up to the upper level of the mall and I wait outside the door patiently for Cassidy to finish. A girl with bloodshot eyes and a heavy stench of marijuana throws herself at me, I try to push her off nicely but she doesn't budge.

"Please, get off of me" I say my jaw clenching tightly "you, you you're so hot" she giggles. I try hard to push her off but she hugs me tighter. "Ow" she almost screams, I see Cassidy had kicked her. "He said get off" she pulls her hair making her wince and let go slowly.

"You fucking bitch" the strange girl hisses, I hold Cassidy back and ignore her protests. "I'll buy you an ice cream" I say setting her down. She scratches her head and frowns "I don't want it" she says "but you like it" I say placing my index finger under her chin.