IX

Vince's P.O.V

The following day I woke up early making sure not to wake up my little girl. I did my usual morning routine, I made breakfast and left hers in the oven. I walked into my office and started doing some work, the rain was still falling slightly but the weather channel said it should clear up soon. I sigh and start some paperwork, this is going to be a long day

Only 4 hours into work and I see my little princess come in, I smile. Her hair is messy and shes got her stuffie in her hand, "I don't feel good daddy, my throat hurts" she lets out a nasty cough. I blame myself for letting her play in the rain yesterday. I pick her up and set her in my lap feeling her forehead which is quite hot.

"You my little munchkin are on bed rest today until you feel better" i say "I want to play with my toys and get kisses from you" she pouts "I'll gather all your toys in bed and of course I'll kiss you, kisses make you better" she coughs again and nods. I carry her upstairs and bring her everything she needs. "I made you breakfast and I cut it into pieces" i hand her a fork but she gives it back "it hurts to swallow" her voice is nearly gone.

I make her some juice since I am not going to put her breakfast in a blender. I grab some medicine in my cabinet and she drinks it without fussing "good girl" I pat her head, she points to her lips and I kiss her. I haven't had her in my arms all day since I started running around and getting this, I sit in bed and her legs straddle my waist.

She hugs me and I hug her back feeling her warmth. I love the feeling of her in my arms and her presence when shes around me. I hear her groan and i pull backs "are you okay?" She nods "d-daddy you give me b-butterflies" she buries her head at the crook of my neck "aw I love you" I say patting her back "I love you too" she mumbles.

She gets up and gets one of her many books. She comes back and rubs her eyes "you want me to read you a story?" I ask and she nods. I start the story and read it in many voices since I know she loves that kind of stuff. At the end, she giggles and claps "thank you darling, lets go make you some soup" I place her on my hip and she lays her head on my shoulder.

I start making the chicken noodle soup while she wraps herself around my legs making a light chuckle escape my lips. She lets go and I set the soup down on the table, I pull a chair next to me and set her down. I grab a spoon and start feeding her. She starts shaking her head when we're almost finished "no more?" I ask and she nods. I hear her little feet running up the stairs.

I stay down and clean up her mess of toys. Just as im about to finish the doorbell rings, I open it and my sister is standing on the other side. "Hey bro" she says walking in "hey sis" i mimic her "where's Cassidy?" She asks "upstairs, she woke up sick today" I say plopping down on the couch "oh well im going to make her feel better by having her do my make-up. Today is Nick & I's anniversary" she says "oh with Nick huh? Make sure he comes by so I can knock some sense into him, is mom coming?" I respond making her laugh

"Oh alright just don't hurt him too bad and she's coming over later to help me get ready" I look at her and shake my head "no, you're not getting ready here" she starts to cry "but please, I love you" she says, I sigh and give in "fine" I groan she hugs me and runs upstairs probably going to find Cassidy. I turn on the tv and watch the football game thats on. My eyelids get heavy and I end up falling asleep.

It was me running around in my room when I was younger, my dad came home and I ran into his arms "dad" I said "hows my big boy?" He asks in his thick Italian accent "I went to play baseball at the park but the kids were being men" I look at the ground, he puts me down and lifts my chin up "don't you ever let anyone treat you like that again, you're a tough kid" he nudges my shoulder

I wake up to the door being slammed and girls yelling. "What are you doing?" I ask rubbing my head, my little girl runs to me and I pick her up "I feel better daddy, I made her pretty" she says and I kiss her. I take a look at my sister and see she looks gorgeous "I can already hear the wedding bells" my mom says, I put Cassidy down and give my mom a kiss on the cheek "hey ma" she smiles at me "you never call me, you never have time for your mother" she complains.

I hear a knock and excuse myself, Nick is standing on the other side. "Hey Cassidy" he waves behind me and my grip on the door handle tightens they know each other. "Hey" she says and they hug "I didn't know you lived here now" he says and they continue their conversation as if I wasn't standing right there. "This is my boyfriend" she grabs my hand "hey nick" I say sternly making him tense up

"It was lovely to see you" he says with my sister on his arm "have fun tonight" Cassidy says waving at them. My mother had left for her bingo "sooo" my little girl starts making faces, I chuckle and keep looking through my drawers. Once I've found a pair of socks I look back to see my little munchkin without a shirt, her breast fully exposed. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

"What are you doing?" I question "I-I well I just wanted you to touch me" she bashes her eyelashes "like this?" I place my hand on her breast, tugging on her nipple making a moan escape her lips "yeah" i remove my hand and my mouth come in contact with her breast, sucking and nibbling on her nipple. I repeat the same process with the other one and then stop.

"Don't stop" she whines "maybe you'll get a little something more tomorrow" i wink at her "I'll sleep naked till you fuck me hard" she yells back at me once I walk out the door. I go outside for a quick smoke and am met by my neighbor "hey vince" he says "hey man, how are you?" I ask and I know this bastard is horny as shit. "Hanging in there and you?" He asks

"My girl is being a little bad tonight, you know that window in my room?" I question and he nods "what about it?" I smile at him "I want you to watch something tonight" I see his eyes light up and he knows what im talking about. I step on my cigarette and go back inside to find Cassidy waiting for me at the door. "Yes?" I ask "daddy im horny, I need your cock inside me" she begs, I smile and lead her up to my room.

I open the curtain and see my neighbor next door watching. I push her body up against the cold glass and she whimpers "please daddy" I shush her and my hand roam her body, tugging on her nipples and neglecting her sex. I unzip my slacks and release my throbbing manhood, I see some cum dripping down her legs. "Are you that turned on that he's looking?" I ask and she nods. I spin her around and she wraps her legs around me, i enter her and she cries out in pleasure as I keep hitting her g-spot.

My thrusts soon become sloppy but I still have her screaming my name, I can feel her walls tightening around my shaft and we both release. She is left panting and her body becomes heavy in my arms, I carry her to bed and close the curtain the show is over. I clean her up and dress her in one of my shirts that is too big to fit her. I take a quick shower and climb in after her. She stirs and finds her spot in my arms. She may be bad sometimes but I still love her.

The holidays suck I hate them tbh. I spent my day stalking Wes thats babe. Cody aka murderized's mom followed me on twitter today and retweeted one of my tweets. I also love troye he is such an angel seriously ugh. Love you all xoxo