XIV

Cassidy's P.O.V

I don't want to think back to what happened a month ago at the diner with that guy and I certainly don't want to remember not being with Vince he's the best thing thats ever happened to me. I love him so much, waking up to him, having him chase me around and play with me plus he reads me bedtime stories in different voices like I like it.

"Its like we missed your birthday! You're 20 already, you must have a party" Carla and Nora plus some other girls came over earlier they said they missed me or something. "No parties" daddy says as he walks by "you know nothing Vince" Carla yells back. They start making phone calls and I just sit there watching all this madness happen.

My birthday was just daddy and I, we did exactly what I wished for since he remembered from the trip. We cuddled and ate, insulted each other and had sex well lately its more of making love and not sex. I want him to be a little rough, he knows I love that stuff. I tip toe out of my room and go find daddy.

I find him watching a game on the couch "daddy" I bash my eyelashes making him pat his lap "what does the princess need?" he kisses my cheek "I just wanted to go to the mall with the girls later" I say "oh yeah?" He asks "yeah please daddy" I beg, I even make the effort of getting on my knees.

"If you take care of my little friend first" i sense his smirk, I look upstairs and still hear the girls giggling. I unbuckle his slacks and pull on the waistband of his underwear, daddy is so big. I don't wait to take his length into my mouth, I love hearing his moans. He takes a fist full of my hair and shoves his manhood deeper, I can feel him in the back of my throat.

I suck harder and play with his balls, a moan escapes my lips and that sends him over the edge, his cum shoots into my mouth and I make sure to swallow it all. I tuck him back into his pants and stand up only to have him pull me down and kiss me. The girls run downstairs like a pack of wolfs "c'mon Cass we're heading to the mall" Nora says "bye" I say and smile "here buy whatever you like" he hands me his credit card.

"Bye" he kisses me one last time "call me if anything" i nod and make my way to the door. I get a ride from Carla and she smirks at me "you so did the dirty" she laughs "I did not" i try to defend myself "you totally did, its okay though just don't tell me the dets its my brother" I cover my face and laugh.

Once we are parked, Ellie grabs my hand and we walk in together, I get taken into various shops to try on various dresses for my party. I'm in a simple black dress made of silk and I'm already in love. Once I walk out everyone gasps "thats it, you have to buy this one. your ass looks great" I laugh and go back into the dressing room.

I pay for the dress and make my way to Victoria Secret to buy lingerie. My birthday is going to have a part two. I walk in and look around for a bit, nothing really catches my eye. "Hello, need any help finding anything?" an employee asks "I need a new set of lingerie see im having this party for my birthday and I want my boyfriend to fuck me and not make love" she smiles "I think I might have something for that"

I wait patiently and she comes back with a piece that is so beautiful. Once I try it on, I know Vince would want to take it off of me. It's lace and just wonderful, I pay and meet the girls at the food court. We eat tacos and laugh our asses off about stupid things, all they're telling me about the party is that its in a week and at some club they managed to rent for the night.

We shop till its too many bags to carry, Carla drops me off at home and I sigh. "Princess?" Daddy calls out making me get butterflies "hi" I yell back. I put the lingerie in my room and drop the other bags in our room. "How was your day princess?" I crawl into his side "it was good" i smile "thats good" he kisses my head "can we take a bath and drink wine?" I intertwine our fingers "I don't see why not" i jump on the bed and he hits my bottom on his way out.

I start the bath and take off my clothes, I drop a bath bomb in there then climb in myself. Daddy comes back with two glasses and a bottle of wine, he gets naked and joins me. I pour our first glass and just relax "my dad would've loved you" he says "he raised a very handsome and good hearted kid" I see him nod. After a while the water gets cold.

"So who's getting out first?" I ask "not you" he says, I give him a challenging look. We both attempt to get out first and don't succeed, we make a mess on the floor laughing our asses off. "I don't think I can get out" I say in between my laughter "I love you so much" he kisses me and I kiss his back. "Let's clean up" I suggest.

We clean up the mess in the bathroom and go to bed. I wake up to daddy in one of his suits "where you going?" I mumble "I have a meeting today" he fixes his tie. I get out of bed and wrap myself around his legs "no no" I whine "babe I have to" he says "but I'll be all alone, I'll miss you so much" he picks me up and kisses my cheek. "Its only 7 get some rest I'll be back by 9"

I climb back into bed and let sleep consume me. It's quite peacefully better then my previous apartment, it was cold. I woke up at 10 and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. I hummed and took my time shaving my legs, once I was satisfied I turned of the water and combed through my wet hair.

I wrapped a towel around myself and looked through my wardrobe hmm black high waisted jeans, one of daddy's shirts and my old converse. I threw the outfit together and let my hair air dry, I made the bed and cleaned up a bit. Once I made it downstairs daddy was cooking me breakfast, I sat on a stool and watched him. "Hi" I giggled "good morning my little munchkin" he gives me a quick peck before going back to attending the food.

I go into the fridge and grab a bottle of orange juice while daddy starts plating the food. I sit back on the stool and start eating my chocolate chip pancakes, he sits next to me. "Is that one of my jersey's?" he raises a brow "yup" I say popping the "p". We eat in silence and I help do the dishes once we're done, "what is on the agenda today?" I question since im really freaking bored. "Umm I don't know I got nothing" i hum "well its too hot to cuddle, I don't want to buy anything"

I lay down on the couch and think "let's drive somewhere far away but not like too far" I close my eyes and let a sigh escape my lips. Daddy takes the chance to kiss me and I can feel the smile growing on his face "a drive?" He questions and I just nod pulling him down on me.

I can list so many things I hate about myself, its so ugh. Sorry this sucks im not a good writer and this'll be deleted sometime. Sorry