XVI

Ok I changed her dress yes I couldn't find a picture of what I had in mind plus that one is really cute yeah bye!

Cassidy's P.O.V

I quickly packed my duffle bag since the party was in the city, we were going to stay at a hotel for like two nights. I was in a nike hoodie with some leggings and converse. Daddy carried my dress and shoes inside once we got to the club. Carla attacked me into a hug and we were rushed inside. I didn't have time to admire the place just yet.

"Bye Vince" she took my dress and other necessities before closing the door on him. "Why the rush?" I ask "I don't know, the party seems like its going to be really exciting tonight" I blush and think of the plan I have for after this. "Hmm you are definitely up to something" she raises a brow "I was just going to dress up for Vince tonight thats all" I give in.

We're pretty comfortable undressing in front of each other. She smacks my bum when I lean over the mirror trying to do my make-up. I decide on a dark eyeshadow and red lips, my eyebrows look pretty good. I shimmy into the black dress and put on my heels quickly brushing my hair.

"I'm coming in even if you're not decent" daddy walks in and I go to hug him but he takes my hand and makes me spin "you look beautiful" he kisses me and I blush a little. "Gross where's Nick?" Carla asks while trying to finish her make up. I let go of daddy and sit her down "you're the party girl" she pouts "its okay!" I laugh.

Once we're ready Carla and daddy lead me to the back of a stage. I can hear music blaring and all the people "It's okay" daddy reassures making me nod. The curtain opens and I step up with a microphone in hand while daddy and his sister stay behind watching me. The music is turned off and everyone just looks at me.

"Good evening everyone!" They cheer "I'm glad you could make it, thanks for the presents even though you didn't have to buy me anything. Enjoy yourselves tonight and I look forward to having a chat with you. Thank you" I smile brightly and daddy soon joins me on stage.

He takes my mic and says "you're most likely going to be drunk off your asses soon but don't lay a hand on my babygirl, this is my girlfriend and I love her very much" he pulls me in for a quick. The music is turned back on and I notice what daddy is wearing, he is in black slacks and a nice long sleeved shirt with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows.

He turned to me and placed his hands on my waist "go and enjoy yourself" he kissed my head "what about you?" I frowned "I'll be there in a moment. I have to get your present" he smirks and I wonder what he's up to but don't question any further. I run into Ellie at the bar and I ask for a lemon iced tea

The bartender hands me my order and goes to serve someone else. "You have to come dance" I am up on my feet from my seat and taken to the dance floor, I giggle and try to dance to the beat of the music just enjoying myself. After about and hour of making my way around the club a video starts playing in the center of the room.

It's me and daddy even when im in my little space, im playing with my toys and acting sassy as ever. I remember I didnt want him to record me, then there's another video of me as a child riding a bike and laughing. How did he get his hands on it? I'll have to ask him later. I push my way to the front of the crowd. The last words heard in the video are me telling daddy I love him.

Tears well up in my eyes and I am brought up on stage "don't cry princess" he hugs me "d-daddy" I cry into his chest "its okay princess" he kisses my cheek and wipes away my tears. He picks up the mic and holds my hand "Cassidy Reynolds i love you so fucking much even when you're pouting and begging me to buy you something. When I tell you to clean up and you give me sass back, I love waking up to your face every morning. I love your stutter that slips out sometimes" he pauses