XXVI

Cassidy's P.O.V

I wake up and yawn scratching my messy hair. I take a shower and go to my brightly blue painted room, I dress in one of my video game onesies and start jumping on my bed. I run out of breath and turn on my tv to the bubble guppies. I start eating a pudding while laughing at the show and singing along to the theme song, after a full three hours of watching shows and having so much fun. I open my door and see daddy standing on the other side with his arms crossed.

I make grabby hands which makes him pick me up and place me on his hip. "I-I..Good morning daddy" I smile and kiss his cheek. "You made a mess" he says taking me into the bathroom and setting me down on the counter. "Happy!" I giggle, I wiggle and squirm when daddy tried to clean my face. "Stay still" he says sternly "no" I say and cross my arms.

"You're getting 10" is all he he says before taking me out of the bathroom and laying me on his lap. I struggle and he starts my punishment, I bite my lip and try to make it less painful. I'm always a sobbing mess after, I am such a little brat. "Are you sorry?" he asks once he is done and I am sobbing into his arms, I just nod and cry a bit harder. "Did you have a proper breakfast?" I lift my head of his shoulder "no, I just are a pudding" I say, "sweets for breakfast? you're getting a time out"

I sigh and change into a catfish and the bottlemen shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans. Since my hair is already straightened so I put on a white hat, once I walk downstairs daddy places a plate of food in front of me and I eat in silence. Once im all done, I grab my princess chair and sit at my corner for time out. I sit and watch the wall for what seems to be an hour but really is 20 minutes, I think about everything. "I've been nothing but trouble today" I say and hug daddy's leg as he tries to put the finishing touches on his work. It is mid-November here in Dallas and I am nothing but freaking bored.