XVII

Stretch marks are okay!

Vince's P.O.V

Cassidy fell asleep before everyone was seated and then they went over some safety instructions that I made sure to listen to. An elderly women made her way to the isle seat that was available where we were sitting. Cassidy snored lightly and I kissed her head while checking the time on my watch only 12 in the afternoon.

As I was doing some work on my computer, Cassidy began to stir and finally rubbed her eyes "hi" she said "welcome back" I chuckled. She swings her legs back and forth giggling "princess, you are distracting me from work" I say making her stop "sorry" her cheeks turn a but red. "Its alright" I kiss her.

Soon enough a flight attendant comes around asking if we would like anything "um I want apple juice and a muffin but if you don't have muffins crackers will be fine too" my little girl says "scotch" I simple say and she hurries off. Cassidy colors from her coloring book and sighs, the attendant comes back with our orders and we eat in peace.

I must've been so caught up with work I didn't notice Cassidy leave. "Hi, excuse me but would you happen to know where my girlfriend went?" I ask "she said she'd go to the bathroom but that was like 20 minutes ago" she smiles and resumes to what she was doing.

I make my way to the bathroom and knock "it's me" I say hoping she would open the door which to my surprise she does. I squeeze myself in there and find her tear stained cheeks "what's wrong?" I kneel in front of her. "I don't know" she shakes her head "maybe im scared, maybe im overthinking everything, maybe I just want to pussy out and go home" she cries into her hands.

I pull them away and she hugs me, "we don't have to meet her, we can go shopping or site seeing" I make her look at me "but you're going to have to face her someday okay? You can go on like this" she nods and sniffles "im so dramatic why did you propose again?" She says making us both laugh. "Doesn't mean I love you any less" I say.

"I came to change out of this bunny onesie because its hot." I hand her, her clothes and she begins to strip. Once she is naked, she grabs me as support, i put her shirt over her head and help her dress "another one of my clothing items hmm" I say raising a brow, I don't mind it though. She can borrow anything from me, anytime she wants really.

"It's a nice shirt" she places a hand on her hip and tucks it into her pants. We walk out hand in hand and receive some weird looks from people. I sit into my seat first and am followed by her giggling "people are so mean" she huffs cuddling into my side "I'm aware" I say. She kisses me and bites my lip "save this sexy time for later" the women beside us says making us laugh. We talk to her for a while and she tells us about she knits and is going to visit her grandchildren.

When we land, its alright night time in Scranton. I place my backpack on my shoulders and grab Cassidy's hand when I start heading out. We make it inside and wait patiently for our bags, once they come around we grab our own and make our way to the exit "its quite chilly here" she shivers. I hired a driver for the trip and he is waiting for us outside.

"Hello, sir how are you doing?" He asks "I'm good, its been a while since we've seen each other" i laugh a bit and save him some trouble by placing our bags in the trunk. I notice Cassidy already in the car once I make my way inside. We drive in silence to the hotel and I tip him, we unload and I gather my things.

We make our way inside the hotel and stand in a line just to check in. A dog barks and approaches Cassidy, she bends down the pet the little dog and he starts licking her making her giggle "there you are piper" a little girl says with a leash in hand "I'm sorry" Cassidy says "no its alright, she always does this. she likes you" the little girl laughs.