Chapter 1

The look. No the look was enough . He stared me up and down. He did that look again . It meant he was planing something . I tried paying no attention to him .Shaking so much , it was hard to open my locker. "What the hell! come on !" i said angrily . I finally got it open after 2 billion tries. "slam" i fell to the floor . "Ahh." My fingers burning . He just stood there and laughed . He kneeled down and said "You should probably keep your pretty mouth shut ." he sneered.

I got up and walked over to 1st period. My hand burning . Everyone looked at me , i'm guessing there was mascara running down my face. I was so done . Not even sure if i could make it through the day . Not even being at school for 20 minutes. I didn't want to make Jacob even angrier. So when we switch classes , im just going to sit in the jainitors closet . I have done it before and no one found out . I would be fine.

I slowly walked into 1st period . it was history. I didn't really pay attention because after all it was history. I hope one day Jacob could be history to , and so could i . Jacob made sure to sit right behind me . I felt something sharp hit the back of my neck. i looked back , and in my hood there was a crumpled up piece of paper. I grabbed it . Slowly opening it , fearing what it would say . "Meet me after school , don't try to run because i will find you and don't bring any friends , even though you don't have any. " I slid the not into my pocket . Putting my head down on my desk.

First period was over. I went to the jainators closet. No one went in there , and it was empty anyways. I just stood there. I locked it . I couldn't breathe , i felt like i was drowning , there were weights on my ankles. and the lock and the key was thrown away. I slid down to the floor and curled up into a ball . I just felt like i was getting smaller . I just cried. And before i knew it , i was out.