Chapter 17

-----Weston----

I was walking past the stop sign when i bumped into someone . "I'm so sorry ." She said . She was really pretty. She was shorter than me . "Its ok ." I told her about myself . Turns out we are going to the same school . 

She looked really depressed . I couldn't figure out why. But i saw a hospital visitor bracelet on her arm. "I don't want to seem um rude but ... What is that for ...?"She looked at me and back down . "My um Boyfriend..He is in the hospital right now . He lost his memory , so he doesn't remember me . " A tear slipped out of her eye . Great Weston look you made her cry. "Don't cry... He will get it back soon ." She nodded . "I hope .." 

----Malory--- 

I spent the day talking to Weston . Turns out we have all except 2 classes together. He was sweet , kind , and adorable . But i couldn't stop thinking about someone .. Actually two people . Hunter and Jacob. Jacob was being kind . And it was weird. He was sweet to , but after all . He did make my life  a living hell.

"Bye Malory !" Weston said. I smiled . "Bye Weston !" I said back , closing my locker. Maybe i should go to the park. I headed out of prison . Looking at my feet. My feet just knew where to go . I walked faster. Once i was at the park , i looked at the tree. The tree i sat in the day all of this practically started i guess. 

I climbed up the tree. It was the total opposite of that day. Bright blue skies , not dark gray ones. I leaned my head against ."I'm so lost. I don't know what to do anymore." I looked to the side. "If you want.. I can help you with that. " I looked over again to see Jacob , he was climbing into the tree. He sat and faced me . "Why so sad?" He asked.

"Its just different ..."I said . Knowing he won't understand. "Do you think i don't get it ?" He asked me . He picked up my hand and rubbed it. "He just said not to forget about him . I won't , and i just hoped ... And thought he wouldn't forget about me ."Jacob looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. 

"Come here ..." He said . I moved next to him . leaning my head on his lap . "I miss him ." I said . "Wo-Would you ever miss me ?" Jacob said. He wants to know if i would miss him ? "Yes?..." I replied. He smiled. "Because baby..I would miss you like crazy." He said playing with my hair. "Yo-You would.."

He nodded and laughed. "Ya ... I would . " I smiled looking out at the sun . I feel like this is going to be the start of something amazing ... I hope i'm not wrong . 

-----------------------

7K READ . HOLLY FLIPPIN FLIPPIN FLABBER FISH ! OMG IM LIKE FREAKING OUT ! IT MEANS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH ! (Alright we get the point ) . Whatever ... But i really does mean a lot . I'm going to write a Hunter fanfic if its ok with yall . ;) Along with Jacob imagines . But , that is only if you promise to read them . :))))) ILY -Gia