Chapter 10

Jacob looked from the other side of the cafeteria . (Hello from the other side) . He shook his head and sat down next to mark . Just then my instagram notifications started blowing up . "@Jacobsartorius tagged you in a photo " I looked at him. The picture was of me and Hunter. "Poor Mark had to see this.." Then comment , after comment came rolling in . "Slut , Wow Mark deserves better ! Hunter looks really sad . This is something a F boy would do jacob ! Why is Hunter crying ?! Shes such a Bitch ! " I blocked jacob ... I am so done with him .

I left Hunter.

Hunter<3:Mal , where did you go ?!

Me:Hunter ... I just need a break from everything ok . Its not you , I love you , and were still on for after school !

Hunter<3 :Ok , ilyt Mal , and i mean it ..

Me:Ilyt Hunter , see you later

Hunter<3 : Kk boo bye .

He was so sweet . But then i got a text from .. Mark ?...

Mark:Why did you kiss him Malory ..

Me: I already told you . He was upset . And i love you mark , i told you that .

Mark: What the hell was he upset about ?!

Me: Its not my place to tell you .. Ok you can ask him .

Mark: Mal .. Are you mad at me ?

Me: No .. And yes , i don't understand why you were so upset and mad .?

Mark: I'm really sorry Mal , could you forgive me...

Me:Sure XD

Mark: OK YAYYAYAYAY ILY

Me: Ilyt Mark ..

---------After school ---------

I was sitting on my bed , when i heard a knock on the door. "Hunter!" I ran downstairs . I couldn't wait to see him . "Hu-!...Jacob..Wh-why are you here ..." H bit his lip and smirked . You always try to run away from me Baby girl ..." I panicked. "Ju-just leave . Please .." He laughed , walking in . He shut the door behind him and locked it .

"Jacob! Get the fu-!" He grabbed my face and kissed me . I didn't kiss back . He calls me a slut etc for kissing one of his "friends" and then kisses me ?! I slapped him . "Leave !" He smiled . "Malory ... If you don't want to get hurt .. Tell Hunter you don't want to hangout with him anymore , or see him . " My eyes widened . "No ! No , i'm not telling him that !" He pushed me to the ground and pulled on my hair .

"Tell him !" I tried to pull him off me . "Jacob ! Your hurting me stop !" He laughed . "Only if you tell him !" H love hunter . Hes already depressed and i dont want him to do anything stupid . "Jacob please !" I cried . Your showing him your week . He pulled me onto my feet . He looked into my eyes . Why is he being so weird...He put his hand on my cheek . "Baby..Sluts dont get what they want .. "He kneed me in the stomach and walked out .I fell onto the floor , hunched over .

I just cried . Its like .. I try to make everyone happy . I don't know what i did to jacob . We were best friends .. Until middle school . When he got vine and became Mr.hotshot. After a while he just forgot about me . Anytime i would go near him he would whisper stuff about me . But then the dance came up . His name was Weston , Weston Koury. He was adorable . He still is , we are friends still .

/FLASHBACK/

I walked past the park and saw jacob punching Weston . "Weston !" I ran over to him and pushed jacob away . "Jacob !What the fuck is wrong with you !" I had tears in my eyes. I grabbed my hoodie and used it for weston to put his head on . "You thought i liked you ?! Well you thought wrong douchebag !"

/FLASHBACK OVER/

I got up and felt dizzy . Grabbing an ice pack for my head. I texted Hunter to tell him to just go to the park . I will be there in 15 minutes. I redid my makeup. And put my hair in a high ponytail. When i was done , i headed out for the park . I looked around for Hunter. He was sitting on the swing , taking a snapchat . "HEY GUYS LOOK IT MAL !" He said finishing it . I took his phone and went on snapchat taking a selfie . I captioned it My main <3" He laughed . " brought money ? " He smiled . "Why?" I smirked . "So you don't want ice cream ?" He gave me the biggest smile , i swear this boy is 5 . He picked me up and put me on his back . "Were getting ice cream !" He ran down the street to the nearest ice cream parlor.

I laughed as he put me down . "Hey Jonas !" He said . "Since when do you work here ?" He laughed . "Since a week ago ." Jonas laughed . "I see your with Malory ;)" He looked at me and laughed. "Yea , can i get just vanilla with sprinkles . " He smiled at me and laughed . "Sure ." Hunter ordered his and Jonas handed it to us . Before he took a bite , He put it on his finger and wiped it on the middle of my nose . "Hunter !" He started laughing and so did jonas . "Get me a napkin ! Oh my god your so childish !" I laughed .

He sat on the bench eating his ice cream . His piercing hazel eyes look straight into my Brown ones . I out my head on his shoulder . "Mal , why are you so pretty ? Like i'm not even joking . " I smiled . "Well .. In your opinion maybe but to everyone else ... I'm a slut . " He looked down and sighed . "Hunter can i see your arms ?"He looked at me and showed them to me . I sat on his lap . "Tell me ,what is each one for ?" He sighed . "Do you really want to know ?"I nodded . "Ok this on is for starting social media , That one is for kissing you , And all of those are for wanting to go out with you .." I looked at him .

S-so .. I caused all of those . " I felt tears in my eyes . "No! You didn't i did . Malory please dot think that . " I just out my head on his shoulder. "Do you want to stay with me tonight ?.." I shook my head yes . I was really tired . "Lets go .." He picked me up and carried me back to his house . He put me down and opened the door . I walked upstairs and layed down . "Are you sure you want to sleep in jeans ?" I laughed. "Well i don't have any other clothes ? "

He took a shirt from his closet and gave me some of Brandon's sweats because he was smaller . I went to the bathroom and put them on , Keeping my hair in a high ponytail . Hunter was laying down on his phone. "Im going to go lay down on the couch . He looked at me like i had 2 heads or something . "NOOO ! Come lay with me !" I didnt really feel like fighting about it right now , so i went and layed next to him . I out my head on his chest and he played with my hair . My eyes got heavy and soon , I was asleep .

--------------------------------

Word count 1,369

Be appreciative . That was a lot of typing omg .MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA BE APART OF THE STORY, I NEED SOME MEAN GIRLS ETC .