Chapter 24

JACOBS P.O.V.
Malory ... I can't believe I'm saying this but I - I am done being an @ss to her . She is being hurt . Emotionally and mentally . And I have come to realize , she should have better . I could not stop thinking of her after the hospital incident .

Hunter said he loved her . God I feel bad.
////////
MALS P.O.V
Jacob opened the other dressing room . "BRO! I'm so hyped!" Taylor said ."me t-"They looked at me giving me odd looks . "Are you a fan ?! How did you get back here ?" They looked at Jacob .

"Oh guys! This is my friend Malory from my home town ! " friend ? Since when are we friends ."She came with Weston ." They laughed . "Taylor , what's your name?" Taylor said to me . I smiled . "I'm Malory , you can call me Mal." He smiled . Then I looked next to him .

Cameron Dallas omfg . "Hi ! I'm Cameron , you can call me Cam . And I like your name ." He said to me smiling . OMG .

Jacob sat down on a white couch with colorful pillows . "Mal , come sit ." He said patting the seat next to him . I sat down admiring the room .

I looked at Jacob , he was looking at me ."what are you looking at ?" I said nudging him playfully ."you ." He said laughing . I might have blushed a little .

"OH SHES BLUSHING !!" Cam said pointing to me . I laughed hiding my Face with a pillow . "Your adorable ." Taylor said to me . I laughed .

Jacob smiled at me biting his lip . "Mal can I uh talk to you in private . I nodded "ya sure ." Taylor and cam walked out . "Im sorry about Hunter ... But did you know who he was kissing . " I looked at him ."N-no..." He looked down .

"I-it was Isabelle ." That's when I felt like someone just stabbed me . Right in the heart . And cracked my eyes because everything , everyone . I couldn't see them . I felt angry , and sad .

"Mal - Mal talk to me ." Jacob said outing his hand on my shoulder . "I- " I ran off into the dressing room Hunter was in . I  pushed open the door . "How could you!" I said to him. "Mal ... I'm sorry !" I pushed him ."Sorry is not going to cut it this time ! I tried so hard to make you happy because of what you did to yourself ! I trusted you and you just broke it !" 

He looked down. Then back at me. His tear stained cheeks ."I'm sorry ." He weakly said to me . He sat against the wall with his hand against his hair . "Just leave ." He said to me .

I walked out and hugged Weston . He rubbed my back . "Shh it will be ok ." He said putting his chin on my head. .

"I have heard that so many times . " he smiled . "Malory , you let things get to you really easily . Your like my best friend .And I will be honest with you . Your a goody goody . " he giggled ."stand up for yourself. If he cheated on you , he wasn't worth it because our amazing !" He said smiling . I smiled hugging him even tighter . "Thanks Weston . " I said smiling . I love this boy.

---------
Short filler .

Mal and Weston ?¿

Jacob and Mal ?¿

Is Weston flirting ?!
-Gia💞