Chapter 34

WESTONS POV~
Leaving her was hard. She was such a fragile person and what Jacob did was horrible . I won't tell her about it though .

Jacobs POV-
I-I did cheat on Malory . But only for a month . Yea you messed up again Jacob . Good going . I haven't called her , or anything . She probably moved in anyway .

MALS POV-
I made a new friend . His name is Mario , he's really chill . He's great . "Mal come broadcast with me ." He said ."sure ."

"I got on the comfy chair  next to him . 3...2..2..your live say hi ! It said . "Hey was good ." He said laughing .
Comments
~~~~~~~
Mario 👌🏼
I LUV YOU BÆ 😏💕
It's Mal!
Ugh she's so pretty 😭❤️
Jacobs watching ! 👌🏼
Guest Jacob ! 👍🏼
Jacob I love you ! 💕
~~~~
Jacob was watching . I just looked at the screen. "Guest him ." I said silently . "Mal , you sure ?" He said muting it . "Ya ." He said ." Jacob get in the guest que ." He saw him pop up .

"Calling Jacob Sartorius ." He answered . "Hey Mario , h-hey Mal ." I put my head on Mario's shoulder . "How's it going over in Virginia ?" Mario asked .

"Good , everyone misses you Mal come visit ." I looked up at the camera ."Why so you can ignore me again ?" Forgetting this was still live . I didn't care .

"You said you wouldn't forget me and you haven't talked to me in 5 months !" I said getting angrier .

"Mal I'm really sorry . I've been so busy ." He said rubbing the back of his neck . "For 5 months ?! Weston came to visit me and you didn't ! What type of boyfriend are you ! What the h3ll is wrong with you !"

I just did that . "Mal I am so sorry I'm serious ."I felt a tear . "You should've been sorry the day I left . " I said getting up from the chair .

I heard Mario end the broadcast and call someone . "Jacob she needs you don't you get it ! Weston came to see her and you didn't , what my is that her best friend cares about her more than you freaking do !"

"Lame excuse dude ." He said and called someone else . "Weston ... She needs you ." I kept wiping away the newly fallen tears .

His eyes , face , smile . I missed it and I think only getting to see it through a camera killed me . "Here ." Mario said handing me the phone .

"H-hi Weston ." I said sniffling . "Mal , breathe ok ." He said counting . I did breathe . "Ok talk to me . " he said ."why did he leave me . Why did I leave him . " I said my hand shaking ." I miss him ." I heard a sigh .

"Mal , I know I know . ." I heard a voice in the background. Sarah ? "Westons his that ?" She said . "Mal ." He said . "Oh hey Mal ! Listen I'm really sorry about the whole Jacob thing . I'll see you soon ." She said .

"Mal, I love you so much . Please don't cry , for me ." He said . "I won't Weston  , I love you to ." I laughed ." BYEEE BOO !" He said . "BYEEE." I said hanging up .

"Mario come cuddle with me . " I said and he laughed . "Sure ." He said . He got strawberries . Mario is such a good person . "Everything going to be ok ." He said as I closed my eyes . "Ya everything is going to be fine ."

~~~~
HOW WAS IT SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT!

Ily ! -Gia 💕