Chapter 11

----------Mark----------
(Isabelle ^)

i was on my phone when i got a text . Isabelle ? My ex..

Isabelle:Hey Mark..

Me:Um hey

Isabelle:So , who is this new "Malory" girl .

Me:A friend ? And why do you care

Isabelle:*Image* Who is this that your making out with ? Should i send it to Malory?

Mark:You photoshopped that !That is not me !

Isabelle: Oh Mark sweetie , i know its not you . But Malory does not.

Me: Isabelle wht the hell do you want ?!

Isabelle:Join Jacob , me and Gaby and the rest of us .

Me: No ! Im not going to bully her! She is so sweet. She didnt do anything to you .

Isabelle:Wait ! I could just post it on instagram . I am about to press post .

Me: NO! Dont .. Fine , i will do it .. For how long ...

Isabelle:Until she is gone .

Me:Fuck you...

I .. I cant . Why did i say yes . I might as well just tel her now . God , i am such a asshole .

Me:Malory . I'm done with you . I don't want to see you , talk to you , or anything anymore. Your actually just a slut ok . And you deserved everything you got. Bye bitch ..

Read at 1:23 Am

I feel so bad... But i mean i bet she is sleeping with Hunter or something right now . She kissed him . She doesn't love me . So i shouldnt care should i .

----------Malory----------

Mark:Malory. I'm done with you . I don't want to see you , talk to you , or anything anymore. Your actually just a slut ok . And you deserved everything you got . Bye bitch...

Why would he say that. I looked at hunter who was asleep . His arms around my waist . He cared. I hope . Unless i'm alone know . What happened . Why does mark hate me know . I mean everyone else does . I tried to get out of hunters grip , and i managed to . I walked to the bathroom next to his room . I sat on the floor hugging my knees. I just cried. I loved Mark , did he not get it .

I stood up and grabbed the blade on his counter . 1 for talking to mark 2 for saying i love him 3 for kissing hunter 4 , 5 ,6 and so on . I let my arm fall , dropping the blade with it . "Its been a long day ... I just want to go away . " I cried into my knees .

I cleaned up my arm , running my fingers against the new red marks . I went back to a blurry eyed hunter sitting up , rubbing his eyes . "Malory , Where did you go ?" He asked . "I went to the bathroom ." I sat down next to him . "Where are your eyes puffy ? " I was um yawning and i teared up . " He looked at me funny . "Give me your wrist ." I looked at him . "You can look from a distance. " I held them far away . "Malory ! Give me your arms ! " He said in a angrier tone . "No-Ow !" He pulled them in front of me .

"Malory... Why ." I looked down ." I have my reasons , like you have yours. " He looked at me . "Well , you told me you stopped and that i should stop to .Mal please don't harm your beautiful skin . Your amazing . " I hugged him weakly . "Malory.. I know this is a horrible way to ask ... But would you be my girlfriend ?" I smiled . "I would love to . " I put my head on his chest , he rubbed my back . "Goodnight princess ..." Was the last thing i heard before falling asleep .

-----------------------

2 chapters ... Sorry if you shipped malory and mark ! Ily ! - Gia