Chapter 14

*BIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGG*The bell rang . I got tout of my seat to be faced by 3 people . Jacob , Mark and , Some blonde girl . "Hey slut ." Said the one girl . Jacob walked away . H watched from a distance. There were tears in his eyes . "How is your boyfriend ?" Said the blonde haired girl ."Wh-Who are you ?" I said pushing her out  of my way . "Excuse me ? " She said in a snotty tone . "Maybe you should go check on your boyfriend . It might be the last time you talk to him ." She said . 

She showed me brandon's latest tweet . "Stay strong bro ... We would miss you too much . "  My eyes became glossy . 

I ran out of school. I didn't care about my homework , Or my shitty book bag. I ran faster than i think i ever had. I looked at hunters house . It was empty . There was no one there . "HUNTER?!" I yelled . I called brandon . "Brandon wh-where is Hunter?!" There was sobbing . "W-Were at the hospital on main st . " He said . 'I-i'm coming." I said . I ran home and grabbed my penny board. 

I walked up to the hospital doors . I strolled over to the counter."Wh-where is Hunter Rowland ?" The lady looked at me . "Are you family ?" She asked . "Im his girlfriend . " I said with shakiness in my voice . "Room 153" She said . I walked to the elevator . 

I pressed floor 2 . It went up but it was to slow . "Come on !" I yelled . I was alone in this stupid elevator. The depressing doors opened. I looked for room 153 . I walked down the hall with white walls and blue and green tiles. 

"Brandon..." I said he was sitting on a chair outside of the room . He had his hands on his head. "Malory !" He said and ran up to me . I hugged him . "Whats going on ?!" I said . He shook his head . "Hunter is really sick ..." He is up right now . But they said he has a 50 50 chance of living aa-and you know . " I felt like my heart was just torn out of me , cracked and put back . "Can i see him ?..." He nodded . He looked pale . "Mal !" He said in a low shaky voice . "You came to see me ." He patted the spot next to him . 

"Of course ... I love you ?" He smiled and i put my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much mal ." He said . "And if anythi- " I looked at him . "Stop don't talk like that . You will be ok . " He coughed . "Just know that i love you ." He said . "Stay with me tonight . My mom can take you to school late  tomorrow ." He said grinning . "Anything for my baby boy . " I said putting my head on his chest , He played with my hair . "I love you princess. " I smiled . "I love you to prince . " And i fell asleep . 

----3 Am-----

"Get her off him !" I heard someone yell . About 4 doctors and nurses came in . "Whats going on !?" I said . "Young lady please get off him !" Then i heard it . The beeping sound . *Beepppppp* I looked at his heart monitor . "HUNTER !" 

------------------

Cliff hanger . Omg this actually turned out really sad . I got you some tissues . I got this idea from my other book lol "Mistakes" Go read it ! ily - Gia