Chapter 39

Jacobs P.O.V

Did I I really just say that. Mario looked over me along with Weston, who were both giving me looks . I looked back at Malory. "How have you been ?" She looked up at me. "F-fine I guess." She smiled , its weird. Her words told one story but her eyes a completely different one. I'm jut .. Nevermind.

———

"Is anyone else hungry?" Hunter asked. "ME!" Everyone said. "Where is the nearest fast food restaurant." Hunter asked . "I'm pretty sure there is an Italian restaurant in the airport ." Mahogany answered . We all walked closely together towards the Italian place , when a group of girls started flipping out and running towards us . "Oh my gosh , are Jacob and Malory a thing again ?! " a fan screamed . Mario pulled her towards him and said "no" in a mocking way . I glared at them .

We had all tried to find a table that would fit all of us , but we couldn't . All the girls sat together , and so did all the guys . Of course Weston and Mario sat right across from me . "So Jacob what have our been up to ?" Weston asked me ." Besides hitting on ever girl possible ." Mario said . That's when i got up and pushed the table into him and Weston ." You assholes don't know what the fuck I have been doing  !" Mario pushed the table away and pushed me so he was holding me by my shirt collar and me against the wall . "After what you did to Malory , I'm pretty sure I do know ! And if you try anything again , oh I promise I will beat your sorry ass ." He put me down and we looked around . Fans were recording and in shock . I wiped my nose , because he had accidentally punched me . But I looked at Malory , and walked away to the bathroom .