Chapter 2

I woke up . I checked my phone 2: 25 . "Shoot!" If i ran now i could get out before Jacob could get to me. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of that closet. Empty halls . I opened the school doors walking out feeling proud i wasn't being screamed at by him .

I was about half way down the block from the school . My hand was all purple because of the incident. It was peaceful . quiet. 'MALORY!!" oh no .Please no , please please please. I just ran . Not bothering to stop . I ran to the only place i knew was safe . The park . It was empty. I hid behind a whole bunch of tree's and bushes. 'shoot! where did she go ! she is going to get it when i find that little -!" I held my mouth until i was sure he was gone.

I looked up at the sky , it was cloudy . Rain was just about to start. "Hello..." I heard someone else speak. I didn't know who it was . I looked over ." Wow he is handsome " I thought to myself . "Are you ok ..." For once , someone actually seemed concerned . I looked up at him . My fingers were numb . I shook my head no , I wasn't ok. My life sucked . I just cried . He hugged me , and I cried into his shoulder . I looked up at his eyes , Bright blue . They had a huge look of concern .
     "My name is Mark, Mark Thomas . I'm here for you , shhh it's ok ."
    He rubbed circles in my back . I felt somewhat better. "Th-thank you Mark ." He smiled . But soon that smile faded. "Oh my god. Y-your hands , what happened , they look broken !? Please ,come with me I can help ."

❣💕That was chapter 2 haven't updated in a while , send me ideas you have and if you would wanna be in the story.
Jacobs friend: ?
Marks friend :?
Blakes gf: ?