Chapter 9

---------------Malory---------

I sat next to Hunter. He got his lunch , anytime someone came near him he acted happy . Fine... But when it was just us , his smile faded. He looked lost . I looked at him and held his hand. I put my head on his shoulder. "Hunter ... Do you want to hangout after school ? Maybe we could go tot he park , or something ?" He smiled . "U-um ya sure ... I don't care..." I wish he was happy . I cant stand seeing him sad. Hes such a sweet person . It made me so .. upset..

----------Hunter-------------

 Little did she know ... I loved her so much . Her eyes. The way her hair falls on her shoulders. She ...Malory , well she is wonderful.

-------Malory----------------

I kissed his cheek . He smiled. "Wh-why Malory..." I turned around to see Mark . His face pale , eyes watery. "Mark.. I-i  can explain ... Please. " He looked down , i could tell  he was holding back tears. 'Mark , He was just upset about something ... " I saw a tear fall onto his cheek . I went over to hug him . I looked at his wrists , but he pulled away. "What are you doing !?" He yelled . "I was um checking something .... Please come sit down . I kissed his cheek Mark .. Its not the end of the world. 

He held his phone up . "Yea ... Then what is this ." It was me kissing Hunter in the hallway , when he was crying . "He was crying mark ! " He sighed . "Ya well i am to..."I kissed his cheek . I looked down . "There ... You both need to be happy . Hunter please .. I love you . Mark i love you to . Both as friends..."Mark shoved me out of his way . I banged my head against the wall . "Ow .." He looked back , and just shook it off like it was nothing. 

------------

QUICK LITTLE WRIGHT ! UPDATES COMMING AGAIN . PROBABLY IN A LITTLE ! BE READY FOR DRAMAMAMA ! -Gia