Chapter 25

WESTON P.O.V.

Mal didn't seem to upset . But Jacob talked to me a little while ago . He said he felt horrible for how he treated her . He wants to make it better . I hope he doesn't screw up again tho.

MAL P.O.V.

Jacob tried to calm me town , talking to me like "he doesn't deserve you , you are better than that , he's such a jerk ." But I mean after all ... He used to be "him" .

I went over to one of the stands in the front . I bumped into someone . "I'm sorry ." I said to the girl . " OMG ! YOU ARE MALORY ! " then she put her hands over her mouth and started laughing . "Oh ! Hi !" I said . "I'm one of your supporters ! You and Hunter were so cute together !" I looked down . "Are you ok ." I smiled . "Oh ya !" I laughed . "Do you want to take a picture or something . I mean I can say you are one of my friends and bring you backstage with me ?!" She smiled . "Omg Mal you are so sweet !" She hugged me.

I paid for my MAGCON sweatshirt . It was so nice . And I might have bought a <3 Jacob Sartorius bracelet .<3 no I don't like him , but he was so kind today . So I felt like I owed him .

I talked to Weston , leading the so called girl Sarah with me . "Hi Weston!" She said to him , her face glowing with excitement ."Hey! What's your name ?" He said smiling . "I-I'm Sarah ." She said smiling .

"I love that name!" She smiled and said thanks . She ended up hanging with Weston and I hung out with Jacob , Taylor , Blake , and cam .

--------
After the show ~
JACOB P.O.V.

I walked back into my dressing room to find the one and only Malory sleeping on the white leather couch . She looked so peaceful and pretty and. Amazing . I sat next to her . I somehow managed to lay down . She smiled and put her head on my chest . I played with her wavy hair .

I closed my eyes . She was actually an amazing person . I wish I wasn't so horrible to her . I can't catch feeling tho . Not now .... But with Mal ... Maybe there are some exceptions .

WESTON P.O.V.

I knocked on Jacobs dressing room door . No answers , again no answer. So me being me I just opened it . AWW OMG OTP! Mal and Jacob were cuddling . "Guys ! Come here !" I said in a whisper / yell . They all came to the door saying things like , "awe OTP! They are so cute , JAORY!" I smiled at Sarah . She was amazing . Turns out she is moving to town ! So we can see each other !

But no one will ever replace Mal. I felt bad having to wake her up . "Psssstttt , Mal come on we need to leave ."
I said nudging her , waking her and Jacob up at the same time. "WH-what ?" She said rubbing here yes looking at me .

"We need to leave ." She sighed . "But I don't want to leave such amazing people ..." She sighed looking at Jacob . "Mal , I'll come back . I promise ... And when i do , I will be different . In a good way . " he smiled . He looked at her . "Here , " he took her phone . "Text me I just put in my number. " she smiled . He kissed her cheek .

"AWW!!" I said a little to loud . Thank god summer is in a few weeks . Random but ok .

Malory hugged Jacob . He hugged her . "I lo- see you soon Mal !" He said "I love you to Jacob ." He smiled as she walked out.

MALS P.O.V.

I said goodbye to all of the boys .. Including Hunter . I didn't want to leave . They were so kind . I hope he comes back soon . Because I really want to see him soon . 💕

-------
-Gia💕