Chapter 23

-MAGCON!-
Oh my gosh ! It's the day ! I could barley sit still in my seat . I was playing with the bracelet Hunter had got me a while back . I was sitting in the uber with Weston because he's the one who's taking me . It was quiet but we had a conversation every now and then.

"Mal... WERE HERE !" I looked at him and smiled . "I'm so happy Weston! " he put on his hood . "We have to run to the back , there are other supporters here as well. " I nodded . He walked to the other side of the über . "RUN!" He said pulling me to the back . I laughed .
"Weston Koury?" A security dude said to us . "Yes sir !"Weston said holding up his pass .

"Who is this?" The officer said . "She has a pass ." He said showing it to him ."Alright , this way ." He said leading us to a room in the back . "Mal , they don't know your here !" I felt the excitement . "3...2...1..." He flung open the door . And there's it was . Hunter kissing someone else . I looked down and laughed .

"Wow ..." I said shaking my head " please don't apologize , because I don't care . I don't wanna hear it . I waited for you . And you ... Forget it . Thanks ." I sad walking out

I felt a hand on my shoulder . "Are you ok ?..." It was ... Jacob . I nodded . I wasn't but whatever . "Come here ." He said pulling me in afor a hug . I hugged him back . "Thank you .." I said . "Here , come hang with me , cam and Taylor . " OML Cameron Dallas . I smiled . "Ya sure ." He smiled and laughed .

"Let's go !" He said smiling . Was he actually being nice ? Guess we'll have to see .

----///////:&-&:'s
SHIRT FILLER ! 💕💕-Gia