Knowledge is Key

[3rd POV]

Naruto growled, blue eyes darting every witch way. He could smell her, as strange as that is. He knew it was her. Taking off in the direction  her sweet scent was, he left the others behind. She was close.

Kurama purred inside the blonde, thinking of nothing but holding his mate in his arms again.

{Miyu's POV}

"Chakra signatures, five.... coming from the south..." I said, my voice just barely above a whisper as I stopped and turned to face the chakra signatures. Sasuke, who was holding my hand, stopped with me, his eyes studying my face.

"H-How did you-"

"Miyu," my brother narrowed his eyes when mine began to water. It was enough to make me wipe them away as one trickled down my cheek. "It's him, isn't it." Sasuke faced the direction that Naruto's chakra was coming from and glared.

"Sasuke-"

"It's your choice imouto." I moved my gaze to Sasuke and frowned. "If you want to return, then go. I won't stop you. But if you stay..." He paused for a moment before meeting my gaze. "It's going to happen soon."

I bit my lip, thinking over my words before I say them, knowing that they will most likely anger him. "I-I want to see him."

Sasuke's eyes widened, before they narrowed. I noticed that he was clenching his teeth, trying to keep calm, but I doubt it was working.  Without a word, Sasuke scooped me up in his arms and took off toward Naruto's chakra.

"Sasuke? H-Hey!"

My brother ignored me, and continued on, before stopping on a tree branch.

I narrowed my eyes on my brother, whose grip on me tightened. It was then that I realized what he was planning.

"No! You can't do this!" I yelled and started struggling to get myself down. If he sent me back to the Leaf... I would be confined there, unable to leave and see Itachi. "Put me down!" 

"I wont allow you to see him." Sasuke glared down at me, his dark eyes swirling into his Sharingan. I glared right back, my eyes doing the same.

Slapping the back of Sasuke's head, his eyes closed and he winced, but it was enough for him to loosen his grip. I got out of his grip, only to fall from the tree. My brother scowled, was quick to jump down to try to catch me.

Black surrounded me and my body felt like it was being torn apart and swishing around, before arms surrounded me. Looking back at the person with me my eyes narrowed. A man with a Sharingan eye and an orange swirl mask.

"My, my, it seems I've captured a princess." He chuckled lowly, his eye meeting mine.

"Give me my sister." Sasuke commanded, his voice lowering.

"I'd rather not. You do know how hormonal women can be, especially when they are pregnant. They have quite the temper. Maybe it's time for her to relax a little." He snapped his fingers and the feeling surrounded my body again, but this time it almost felt like I was being ripped apart, before all of a sudden, it stopped.

And I fell on a bed.

"W-What?"

I sat up, and looked around the room. A single bed, with a bathroom. That was it, besides a small dresser and nightstand.

Placing my hand on my stomach, I de-activated my Sharingan, right as the door to the room opened.

"N-Nii-san?" I stuttered, making my elder brother stop in his tracks. I stared at him, before hopping up from the bed and tackling him into a hug.

"Imouto, how did you get here?" Itachi accepted my embrace and in turn, wrapped his arms around me as we fell to the floor. "Miyu, how did you get here?"

"I-I don't know... Sasuke was sending me back to Konoha, we fought, and then I fell. After that, some man in a mask did something, and I'm here." Itachi narrowed his Sharingan eyes, before his expression softened and he raised his hand, brushing my bangs from my eyes and tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear. "I've missed you, Nii-san," I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.

"As I've missed you, my princess," he smiled, just slightly, showing me that he hadn't truly smiled in a long time. How I noticed... I've no idea, since half the time I'm the last one to notice things. "You've grown so much."

I smiled, then a scene played inside of my head, reminding me just how much  I've grown, making my cheeks flush red.

"Hm? What is it? Are you not feeling well?"

"N-No.. T-That is... Um..." I cursed myself for stuttering, but I couldn't help it. "P-Promise not to get mad?" Nii-san narrowed his eyes, his face completely void of emotion.

"..."

"I-I'm... pregnant..."

Ayame: HAH I'M SO MEAN!!!!

Kitty: Oh Kami-sama what am I going to do with you?

Ayame: Um... Give me a Panda-chan? Oh... Oh! OH! GUESS WHAT??????

Kitty: I don't really want to know..

Ayame: So I've been thinking... Gaa-kun has a tailed beast inside him, right?

Kitty: Uhuh...

Ayame: I was thinking that when this book is finished (Which will be idk when) maybe I'll write Gaara a cute little love story with his own mate!

Kitty: That would be interesting... and adorable... considering you need to use all those pictures of Gaara that are hidden in your phone... they would be good for each chapter...

Ayame: E-Eh?! I-I - How would you know?!?!?!

Kitty: -_- Anyways Aya-chan does not own Naruto.

Ayame: This idea of mine won't happen right away, I'm hoping to finish Heart Bound first, and then do it, but we'll see^^ It was just an idea though Comment your thoughts, my lovelies<3

Kitty/Ayame: Comment Vote Love Gaara and Follow!!